Game Day Rd 6/7 Homebush Hawks vs Manly Demons GIANTS Stadium @ 15:35-The Jordan Lewis Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Actually excited to watch this, the dees have dragged me back after the melts of the Geelong and Richmond losses, like a bad addiction.

Dees by 12 points, hoping the Weid can compete again, another goal for Harley, and Trac can continue doing his thing.

I'm going blackout again at 3:30 since it worked so well for us last week, love my superstitions.

Gong to a mates house to play some pinball machines Crimson Azure !!! He's got Terminator2 and Guns N Roses. * they awesome pinnies!

To quote the great Terrance from Tookrak...."cheerio, and go dees"

I'm going blackout again at 3:30 since it worked so well for us last week, love my superstitions.

Gong to a mates house to play some pinball machines Crimson Azure !!! He's got Terminator2 and Guns N Roses. fu** they awesome pinnies!

To quote the great Terrance from Tookrak...."cheerio, and go dees"
I remember them both, particularly loved terminator 2. Does it have the gun handle to launch the ball?

i’m going to go out on a Real limb here and suggest you will have much more fun than the fools like me who watch the game.

First love game for the year - cracking open a whistle pig

go dees

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brayshaw defensively exposed then May loses a 1 on 1.

Classic Melbourne start.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back