Rd 6 CAPTAIN

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
also, i reckon previous rocky tags by port were when he was brisbane's best mid, now i would certainly tag beams and zorko before rocky because they are both easily more damaging

backing in the snouted one

Rocky was tagged by Cornes and Kane Mitchell in the past. Neither are playing

Last game I took the C off Rocky he went to the Gabba and scored 157. Going to back the pig in for a feast.

Zerrett is off a 5 day break, and playing the hardest team to score against in the Demons.
Neither played last time either, he had 26 touches, 1 tackle and a goal.

SPP has apparently been running with a few. Perhaps he gets the job on Rocky?

Titchell again for me. St Kilda let Jelwood dominate them last week, surely Titchell goes 130+ finally.
With Boak out and Ebert a very good chance to miss SPP is port's second best pure mid behind Wines. He's not going to play any run with role.

With Boak out and Ebert a very good chance to miss SPP is port's second best pure mid behind Wines. He's not going to play any run with role.
Fair enough, might be lineball on Ebert.

Gray and Wingard would play a lot of midfield time I'd imagine.

I expect 105-110 this week from rocky. Think he will spend more time forward and lose midfield minutes.
Zerrett or treloar are the potential 140+ this week. Geelong mids go head to head so treloar will get s lot of ball.
Zerrett's fantasy game been amazing this year. He's been an absolute pig. Like hunter last year and swanny before him. Roaming half back late in quarters..5 day break his only worry this week

He's a young man with a huge tank. 5 day break means nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back