Game Day Rd 6 - Freo vs North @ Optus

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I reckon this will be very close.

Freo by a goal.
Yep
this could possibly turn into a classic Freo loss
coming up against the leagues whipping boys expecting a % boost after a good win last week
this is the sort of game that , history says we lose
North were okay last week too

Freo by a nervous 17 points for me

If we don't win this convincingly then I'll be disappointed. Really no excuses to not do so. A bunch of underdone players should take an extra step (Logue, Lobb, Tabs, Walters). These all have knock on effects to others. Thinking Treacy will be more comfortable in his role and kick his first goal (with no crowd to cheer it live :(). Fyfe is due for a total dominance game sometime soon - next week ideally but two weeks in a row would be even better. Darcy normally does well against Goldy. Can't see their mids winning the clearances against ours.

Was really looking forward to attending the Len Hall game as always, and Arthur Leggett speaking the Ode, but it was not to be again this year.

Hoping someone will still perform the last post (surely they will, still?) and they will have a minute of silence so that we at home can too, pay our respects.

I dont know. I am tentative because Freo play better with a crowd and there will be no "home team advantage". I had initially tipped Dockers +20, butI think it will be closer knowing that North had a sniff against a bad Cats performance last week and if we get the shoulders down mentality we could look like fails. Im tipping Dockers by 10.

On board with the nervy posters. This is the exact kind of game we manage to * up after gradually building hope throughout the year.

Don't agree that North were even remotely passable last week but that doesn't mean that they can't put us under pressure.

Fingers crossed for a relaxing game and a 5+ goal win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On board with the nervy posters. This is the exact kind of game we manage to fu** up after gradually building hope throughout the year.

Don't agree that North were even remotely passable last week but that doesn't mean that they can't put us under pressure.

Fingers crossed for a relaxing game and a 5+ goal win.
I think it might not be as pretty or with the margin people want but we will win.

Feeling dreadfully guilty after boycotting the first 2 home games after the insipid away games and injury crisis.

The club is struggling financially and I reckon hey would've got a bit of coin back today.

Love the boys who bleed purple for us and my hope is for a comprehensive win, and lockdown being lifted for Brisbane with a 50k plus crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back