AFLW Rd 6 Geelong vs Fremantle Sat. 9th March @ GMHBA, 2:35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Our girls aren't happy - a lot of tackles from Freo are up around & over the shoulders but nothing getting called

We've been given bugger all from the umps; Freo deliberate out of bounds on our half-forward flank, McWilliams woman-handled (?) in the marking contest.

In saying that, we haven't played our smartest footy today.

Hoare got a good 5-7 minutes rest then, need a big last quarter from her.

We're not out of this, but we'll need to really tighten things up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A lot of late tackles and late hits but Freo have worked out nothings getting called so why wouldnt you. The umpiring is incompetent to the point of being dangerous . Win or lose use the whistle .

Boyd has been a bit of an empty jumper today... even Cranston has not had the affect she usually does Freo play are nasty style and as I have said before it reminds me of Lyon

A lot of late tackles and late hits but Freo have worked out nothings getting called so why wouldnt you. The umpiring is incompetent to the point of being dangerous . Win or lose use the whistle .

Boyd has been a bit of an empty jumper today... even Cranston has not had the affect she usually does Freo play are nasty style and as I have said before it reminds me of Lyon

Cranston with the most touches for us but barely any of them have done any damage.

Boyd very quiet.

Not sure a forward line with 3 key forwards in Boyd, Darby & McWilliams is working - the best we looked going forward was last week when we had 2 key forwards and then smaller players around them

Might need to rethink 2 x rucks and 3 x key forwards as the set up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back