Game Day Rd 6 Roos v Bombers-7.40pm Qld

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hayden is a slow sh*t show. Is a liability and his lack of pace has poor decision making has cost us 3 goals.

I know he is tough but that won’t win you games when you have zero pace.

If he is not delisted along with Ahern and Campbell at the end of the year I’d be very surprised.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
s**t call on Hayden. Yes he’s made some errors. But he’s played 4 games and shown more grunt than a number of our senior players have.

Campbell is clearly not Afl standard. Appalling selection
This isn't new news - well at least not to BF posters - we have ballsed it up at selection 4 weeks in a row - something needs to be done about that.

Then again what we would know - we dont watch training, dont know what's happening behind the scenes...blah blah blah

We need to change the forward set up and for the love of God can someone deliver the footy decently into the F50?

What's the point of the first part if we can't do the second part?

Perhaps if we had the second part we won't need the first part??

2 big talls in a known slippery environment in qld at nigh with no decent crumbers wtf was Shaw and the selection committee thinking?????
Yet it's McGrath and Saad destroying us with 17 possies each. Who's on them?

It feels like a 5 to 6 goal game. Essendon have been the better team but their finishing in the first 3 quarters was shite.

We need a lift from everyone except Goldy, Jy, Walker and Luke who have bern fantastic.

Where are all the LMac haters. Doing it all.

Love him to kick the winning goal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back