Game Day Rd 6 Roos v Bombers-7.40pm Qld

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What is worse is that no young player has looked any where near serviceable tonight. At least we hash that in previous games

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Zurhaar and Simpkin have both been near best on for us..

The sport is completely ruined. Officiating is appalling - just a disgrace. North are poor - they lost this by their own lack of ability but there is no enjoyment in watching football that is marred by the randomness of the umpiring - that “push in the back” to Smith against Atley then is a classic example. As were every one of the three others paid against Atley tonight. We have had a few go our way too - bad umpiring is a blight on modern football.

The gamestyle is a unwatchable.
What gamestyle do you want when we have 0 tall forwards in form, 6 half backs that can't kick, only one bloke that can go faster than a jog (comes at the cost of remembering how the game is played), and our best midfielder is gone.

I'm not happy with how the season is shaping, nor all the selections, but the list is a mess exacerbated by Larkey and Maj being out for an extended period, and now Cunnington AWOL.

About the only thing I'm actually shitty at Shaw for is the continued faith in Hall. I think his hands are chronically tied with regards to most other things.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back