Rd 6 Teams

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by Kenny_01
Obvious selections for us.

I think this is our best 22, along with Carr who is out injured.
So does that make it our best 21?

Good to see the Wiggles best 22 includes Jako and Glass and not Carroll or McDoooogall.

My guess is Jako won't actually play, but given South play East on Sunday, we won't know until game time. I'll put the house on McDooogall not playing for Perth in Cunderdin on Sat arvo.

Yeah well our best 23 is that 22 and Carr. Not sure who the unlucky one would be.

WEST COAST
B: Wirrpunda, Glass, Braun
HB: Embley, Lynch, Nicoski
C: Chambers, Cousins, Jones
HF: Sampi, Jakovich, Judd
F: Matera, Hunter, Adkins
FOLL: Cox, Fletcher, Kerr
I/C: Seaby, Gaspar, Staker, Morrison

EMG: McDougall, Green, Waters
IN: Chambers, Glass, Gaspar, Jakovich
OUT: Carroll, McDougall, Green, Waters

FREMANTLE
B: Hayden, Haddrill, Parker
HB: Grover, McPharlin, Woods
C: McManus, Pavlich, Walker
HF: Headland, Polak, Schammer
F: Farmer, Medhurst, Simmonds
FOLL: Sandilands, Bell, Hasleby
I/C: Cook, J.Longmuir, Gilmore, T.Longmuir

EMG: Siegert, Cunningham, Browne
IN: T.Longmuir, Hayden
OUT: Waterhouse, Cunningham

Our team looks very strong, I must say.

Very happy about freo's ins and outs. Clive and richie are consistently crap. Tlo and Hayden make a more predictable output.

Eagles changes are more interesting. Sampi is named inspite of the wrist rumour. McDougall out?! Seems like we benefit from Woosha trying to teach him that he has to earn a game and playing in a derby is a privelidge. Same reason why Jako gets a game. And also why Waters misses out.

If Glass and Gasper can play well despite being underdone then this strengthens the eagles. I am surprised that Carrol was dropped as he seems like an honest tryer.

I think Carroll's had bags of 8 and 6 kicked on him recently.

I was looking forward to McPharlap pantsing McDonenuthin.

Yep, it would be nice having Carr as well but this is definitely the best 22 we have had on paper I think.

Bad luck for Browne as well... would be nice to squeeze him in.

Originally posted by Tony_Clifton
I am surprised that Carrol was dropped as he seems like an honest tryer.

he's a tryer but he's still a crab. he has just been holding glass's spot for him. both gaspar and glass have had a couple of weeks in the WAFL so i'm hoping that they won't be that out of sorts.

i'm glad to see that both teams have made changes that strengthen their sides. saturday night is going to be awesome.

Originally posted by Kenny_01
WC

IN: Chambers, Glass, Gaspar, Jakovich
OUT: McDougall, Waters, Green, Carroll

IN: Hack/hack/medicare/hasbeen
OUT: GOP/shows promise/hack/best defender ;)

Freo

IN: T.Longmuir, Hayden
OUT: Waterhouse, Cunningham

Guns for Fading star/GOP.
No surprises on our side but woosha has hit the panic button.
Feeling even better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by ImperialPurple
I put that one together... then though naaaah. You're either good or your ordinary - can't be both.

Should've stuck with it. ;)

Cunners is good AND ordinary. He is good in the clinches and getting the ball but ordinary when it comes time to pass it (getting better though).

But I am an optimist and you will not catch me rubbishing our players.

Originally posted by RIPPER_46
Cunners is good AND ordinary. He is good in the clinches and getting the ball but ordinary when it comes time to pass it (getting better though).

But I am an optimist and you will not catch me rubbishing our players.

Yeah - fair enough...

and there is only one guy that consistently has me smacking myself on the forehead and thinking when he's free and unmanned... "don't kick it to him", and he is the subject of your post.

however, I promised I wouldn't bag him ever again, so I will stop now.

Suffice to say I think the team we have for Sat night is better than the one we had against Geelong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back