Autopsy Rd 6 vs Port Adelaide: Bathwater cocktail brings us back to Earth

Remove this Banner Ad

He was pathetic as always but moreso today

Multiple guys had shockers. Luke McDonald probably playing the worst footy of his career. But you only need to make the comment once or twice and then move on.

Your entire post history from today is just taking every opportunity you can to s**t talk JMac.

Give it a rest.

upload_2018-4-28_16-52-27.png

The effort and intensity was there for most of the day, hard to be too disappointed with that. Taking out one of our best mids in Higgins was always going to hurt.

I’m happy to see us push hard for most of the day, we bring the effort like that and add the polish of Higgins and we’ll win more games.

Impressed with daw again.
Can’t agree re effort and intensity. To me they were not ‘on’ at all. GC game replayed in terms of intesnity. Too many players flat footed and just not moving. Poor effort overall.

Seriously are you physically capable of making a post without s**t-talking JMac?

He was far from the only player who had a down game today.
Consistent 'shitposting'....I can see why various posters have him on ignore.

Negatives:

- forwardline was very dysfunctional
- bombing into the forwardline again
- Jonas beating Brown despite two junk time goals
- midfield depth just not there.

Positives:

- Cunnington good as usual
- Majak another promising game
- Simpkin best game for a while

I welcome the return of Higgins next week vs Swans
Jonas Scragged Brown all day he should've kicked 6 if the umpires saw free kicks . The umpires helped him .

I actually enjoyed watching Maj today - thought he did a great job and lots of little things that make me think he's actually getting it.

Good signs and will be valuable if he continues on that trajectory!

I'm usually cursing and throwing s**t at the tv when Maj is near the ball so I'm pretty impressed!

Multiple guys had shockers. Luke McDonald probably playing the worst footy of his career. But you only need to make the comment once or twice and then move on.

Your entire post history from today is just taking every opportunity you can to s**t talk JMac.

Give it a rest.

View attachment 489433
Not my fault jmac was pathetic on so many occasions

It's telling we got ascendancy around the ball when Majak was in the ruck. Goldstein needs to go, LMAC, Dumont, Turner, JMAC are all just turnstiles at the moment and Clarke LDU probably as well.

Ahern, Preuss, Higgins then our depth falls off very very quickly. Maybe Wright too if he's ok.

We are a Brown, Waite, Ziebell injury away from finishing last I'm afraid, after having hope last week this is a more realistic snapshot

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meh.

Next.
Heh thats pretty much it. I was like that in the entire 2nd half. Written it off at half time.

Going to happen with our side.

Be nice when/if Luke McDonald starts getting run back and breaking tackles etc. Missing that this year.

Down day not unexpected after last week and with the team as a whole. JMac, Goldy, to the VFL with Wright (if fit enough) with Pruess to replace them for mine. LMac and Dumont on thin ice - that kick sideways over the top of EVW from a mark that went out of bounds in the third (?) stands out.

Loved EVW after last week's concussion and Maj's game was great - at one point today I wondered where we would've been without him today a few hairy moments but is improving every game. Ziebell tried hard but I didn't think impacted the game. Cunnington and Anderson excellent, Simpkin and LDU building. Zurhaar good at times but wish he had the confidence to take the speculative shot in the last.

Not my fault jmac was pathetic on so many occasions
You must be such a boring bloke, seriously have no clue how to give something a rest. Say it once, sure, but it's just stupid, embarrassing and pointless to post the exact same thing 30 times a week. We get it, you hate Jmac as a footballer, now please shut up and move on so we don't have to continually read your inane drivel in every thread!

We definitely got exposed by their speed (which the hawks really missed having last week with Rio/Puo out) and ability to pressure.

For the Young and Restless crew, I though Simpkin was great, Anderson was like a fast 20-something Cunners and LDU learnt a lot, but needs time in the magoos. Maj tackled (and held them), did his usual (und under-rated) intimidation thingo, actually held marks and kicked simply and well.

For the rest, Cunnington is the ruler. Never gave up, and apart from his lazy tackle at the end, was brutally efficient.

P.S can anyone imagine how many Browny would have kicked if he didn't exist in the umpires' blindspot?

Jmac and Goldy need a sabbatical.

It's telling we got ascendancy around the ball when Majak was in the ruck. Goldstein needs to go, LMAC, Dumont, Turner, JMAC are all just turnstiles at the moment and Clarke LDU probably as well.

Ahern, Preuss, Higgins then our depth falls off very very quickly. Maybe Wright too if he's ok.

We are a Brown, Waite, Ziebell injury away from finishing last I'm afraid, after having hope last week this is a more realistic snapshot

Garner, Wood and Mountford are not exactly slouches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You must be such a boring bloke, seriously have no clue how to give something a rest. Say it once, sure, but it's just stupid, embarrassing and pointless to post the exact same thing 30 times a week. We get it, you hate Jmac as a footballer, now please shut up and move on so we don't have to continually read your inane drivel in every thread!
Until we finally drop the spud it will continue

Pray he gets dropped if you don't want to hear the shitcanning of the joke of a footballer known as turnstiles macmilllan

Maj looked better in there

The only time we really threatened in the second half was when Maj was rucking.

Cunnington, Anderson and Maj our best imo. Lmac, JMac and Dumont horrible. Goldy soft. Brad outcoached. s**t day all up, at least we didn't get belted by 10 goals.

Yeah but he was Ass ring today . He needs to play VFL .

Until we finally drop the spud it will continue

Pray he gets dropped if you don't want to hear the shitcanning of the joke of a footballer known as turnstiles macmilllan

He ****ed your missus didn't he

We get it

Give it a rest

I didn't think it was that bad to be honest. Higgins is easily a top 3 player for our team, we were always going to miss him.

We outcoached the Hawks last week and goldy was dominant. This week they did a number on our forward setup and goldy was pretty poor (great mark and handball leading to a goal in the 3rd though).

Port played their tarps out though. Outpossessed and out tackled us while also being noticeably cleaner.

We got a pretty raw deal from the umps, but with a bumper 5-10 minutes of meaningless frees late in the game. Brown especially was ripped off by them, but we didn't do him many favours with our forward entries. Cop out to claim they were the difference.

LDU is a worry for mine. We essentially swapped him in for Higgins this weak and it's no comparison. Dumont was poor too, Jmac pretty shocking. All of them are options for the seconds.

Anderson and Jy were good. Anderson seemed a lot quieter as the game went on. JZ was influential even though his stats wouldn't suggest it. Daw was also really impressive again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back