Game Day Rd 7, 2014 - Brisbane Lions v Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shut up Jackess.. Usually your a bit more mature in these threads.. Stop acting like a 12 year old.

Bit rich coming from the voice of reason.:rolleyes:

Besides stating the bleeding obvious, I'm quite confused as to what has been unreasonable about any of jackess posting tonight.

No doubt he should be rejoicing at how good we have been tonight.

The truth hurts.

At least we're not playing Melbourne next week.

Are you done whining about Moloney?

In the games that he has played, he has minimal to zero impact, so no idea why you keep harping on about it.

I would say one of his games this year was below his expected output, but then has Merrett or half a dozen more done any better?

Serious question?

Bit rich coming from the voice of reason.:rolleyes:

Besides stating the bleeding obvious, I'm quite confused as to what has been unreasonable about any of jackess posting tonight.

No doubt he should be rejoicing at how good we have been tonight.

The truth hurts.

I like your reputable history, your literally not worth listening too. Jackess on the other hand used to be an alright poster. Run along now.

How come leppa says moloney can't play cause of balance and a need to 'fill roles' then somehow brownys role disappears and golby is a CHF?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would've been good instead of playing the chip, chip and turn it over gameplan to maybe play an extra tall and go the long kick to a pack and then hold it in and then maybe play an experienced, inside mid to win the clearances and get it forward.

Think Gardiner might have to go back to the ressies for a few weeks, had a couple of solid games but looks a fair way off it tonight. Looks a likely type though.

Really disappointed with Lynchy commenting. He is supposed to be an ex lion and he is following the other shitty commentators that dont take notice. Ma;chesky had no eyes for the ball, chopped his arms and he said play on.

Lynch unlike many other commentators doesn't barrack for his team. He overcompensates and will often be too generous in his commentary towards non-Lions players and happenings on the field. He's just a consummate professional. Perhaps too much so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back