Game Day Rd 7/8: Maroochydore Demons vs Brisbane Lions MEtricone Stadium @ 18;10 pm AEST- Deez Lion in da tropics.

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 20, 2008
#freeMelbourne #SackDan
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
The Super Saiyans, Tasmania Devils
1595688165398.png

1595688305081.png

Last edited:

markm106

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 29, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Not really sure what to make of this game. I’m not tipping us but we aren’t without a chance. Just need to keep on improving as we have last two weeks. We seem to have found our mojo so you never know.

Think the Lions have to have an off day for us to win. Could happen without Stef Martin.
Stef has been down on form a bit this year so not as big an out as previous years. Then again they haven't really played anyone whose ruck is so instrumental to the team performance like us.
Hope Max can keep up his good form. Should go a long way to giving us a shot.

Jamurp

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 26, 2011
AFL Club
Melbourne
If it all comes crashing down tonight then it was nice to have a week that felt like 2018 Melbourne again.

Hope we can take it to them though, they're a really good side, but we've just looked like we've clicked a little these past two weeks.

Not really sure what to make of this game. I’m not tipping us but we aren’t without a chance. Just need to keep on improving as we have last two weeks. We seem to have found our mojo so you never know.

Oh Hell. Well it was nice knowing you MFC.;)

Don't you a video game that you can busy yourself with? :p

Na, over all the ones I've got. Would go to my mates house again to play the pinnies but he's not home tonight, told him to leave a key out for me and he said no 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 20, 2005
Hell
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Milwaukee Bucks
I'm watching the game tonight, can't find anything else to pass the time. 10 goal loss coming up. :)
Maybe both of us returning to live game watching cancels each other out? Or maybe we'll lose by 200, excited to find out

Remove this Banner Ad

Back