Autopsy Rd 7 Blues beat Bombers in Epic Encounter

Who played well for the Blues in Round 7?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Walsh is a freaking turbo diesel engine.
Not one of those all chug a long diesels like the old model... he's one of those high speed diesels you find in some sports cars in Europe!

Cunners brings so much to our team with his clean ball use and spread.

Owies looked good.

SPS moving into the midfield in the 2nd half provided a spark that opened up the game. I’m shocked, I didn’t realise he was a midfielder all along!!!!!

Parks & Stocker are both competitors and clear best 22. Should play every game for the rest of the season.

Cottrell and Newnes are both underwhelming wingman, time to bring LOB in for some run.

Walsh not much to say, he’s the best kid I’ve seen

Also what happened in the 2nd half, we played attacking footy through the corridors and hurt the opposition. Where has this game style been?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are a far better team than them, and better than we have shown so far this year, these boys just need to learn to truly believe in one another.

Whole team deserves a round of applause, I bloody love this club.

Walsh is no star, he's a superstar through and through.

Harry, Walsh, Weiters will be there when #17 is won.

Saads best game for the club.
And also put SPS in the middle. Looked mint.

Just gonna say what I’m gonna say, then will give myself a break before next weeks game as I don’t want to become “that” toxic person on the board.

Will always love a win, but it’s just papering over cracks that are as large as the Grand Canyon.

Players; we’ve carried Cripps, Casboult, Newnes for the whole year. Gibbo for most of it. Unacceptable. McGovern will be this type of player - takes 4-5 weeks to get him on the park, he’ll give you a couple games and he’ll break down. Cant build a team with his type, even though he has the ability.

Structures: simply can’t get this right. The midfield is too easy to dissect and get the ball into our D50. This barely held up against Essendon, but killed us against the other good teams.

Loved the performances by Walsh (the real Carlton captain), Parks, Owies, McKay, Saad and Weiters. Happy with Betts and Curnow.

First qtr and a half was terrible, clearly the better side after that. It's a win but not convincing. But it's a win.

Loved seeing dow, cuners, SPS in the middle....loved it. Seems Teague has pressed the trigger and made the change to back the next generation in.

Cuners was really good early, went missing a little but showed a great hunger to hunt the footy (a bit fumbly at times but will get better). Always had great goal sense and got two. I've said it for ever and a day, just ******* play him and give him time on the ball. We will reap the rewards

Dow was really good for the time he was there, so disappointed he got injured. Hopefully will be fine next week but there may be a break in there somewhere.

SPS showed a fair bit and those silly touches are so much better in the front half rather than a nothing kick in the backline. Again, how long have we been saying this???? That mark deep in defense though, may be from being played as a Backman. Hopefully the apprenticeship down back is over and they okay him mid/wing/hff with cuners .

Owies.....you play someone and they stand up....hot to give these blokes a go. He may be a bust but based on today he gets another couple of games to show what he has.

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

Back