Oppo Camp Rd 7 - Other Games Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

This country game is the cringiest shiit ever.
At a country person i couldn't give two shits, and i know blokes that go for Geelong and Essendon that couldn't care either.

Also if Geelong get a home final at the MCG and bitch about it again this year i will ******* lose it, the hypocrites are the home team today, but not a ******* complaint. That and the bombers should be forced to travel down the highway, big clubs shouldn't have exceptions from going to that shithole just because they're big

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Farmers game. Celebrating the farmers of East Melbourne I guess.

Only time I have ever warmed to the whole farmers week invention was when 360 used it as a reason to interview Bernie Vince. They kept prodding himself about that punch in the gut he got against North Melbourne in 2017 and wanted to know why it happened. He said he couldn't remember but "no doubt I deserved it". Love Bernie. They broke the mould making him.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
I know it's all lifestyle but is Heppel ever going to change his hair? Honestly i still think at times he just got drafted
I'm all for live and let live, but he's getting a tad too old to pull off his radical dreadlocks guy thing. Maybe he has a really ordinary head though and he's been trying to draw the eye elsewhere.

Also white guy dreads are mostly a mistake wherever applied.

Gary Ablett just reported for something. God probably made him do whatever it was.
Folau likes this
I'm all for live and let live, but he's getting a tad too old to pull off his radical dreadlocks guy thing. Maybe he has a really ordinary head though and he's been trying to draw the eye elsewhere.

I don't know i'm all for individualism in our game, but i feel there's a point where you go from looking like a unique flashy looking draftee to experienced professional looking AFL player. Like Dalhous just seemed more mature once he got rid of his dreads

HANDSOLO

Club Legend
May 19, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Broncos

yeah I think that's right, probably an ordinary head or huge schnoz. So you either go big hair, or buzz cut it I reckon. Maybe a buzz cut and a beard?

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
yeah I think that's right, probably an ordinary head or huge schnoz. So you either go big hair, or buzz cut it I reckon. Maybe a buzz cut and a beard?
Or try the Lyndon Dunn moustache for a bit. I liked that. It was like one day he came to terms with his head and just went all out to play it for laughs.

Folau likes this

I don't know i'm all for individualism in our game, but i feel there's a point where you go from looking like a unique flashy looking draftee to experienced professional looking AFL player. Like Dalhous just seemed more mature once he got rid of his dreads
And just to add to this, he's a captain of a club, but Sheil just looks more professional on the field in my eyes. But this is just me complaining over a novel thing i suppose

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mrmonkey

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 3, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
I agree with all the heppell stuff there's an age limit with that hair style. It reminds me of 2005 when I would see 30 year old blokes rocking the emo look. Also that DJ guy on game day, he reminds me of hans moleman dressed up as bart Simpson.
images (65).jpeg

Anyway I actually came on to say how nice it would be to watch the Dees smash a side from start to finish for once. Instead I have to watch every other team cruise to victory. I guess at the moment we just need wins.

Attachments

• 82m1045jf69y.gif
    82m1045jf69y.gif
    4.9 MB · Views: 95
Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
I just flicked on the Crows v Freo game ... what the * have these blokes been doing for the 2 and a half qrts to only kick 5 goals? At least when crap teams like Carlton and Melbourne do it, the other team is kicking bags.

I just flicked on the Crows v Freo game ... what the **** have these blokes been doing for the 2 and a half qrts to only kick 5 goals? At least when crap teams like Carlton and Melbourne do it, the other team is kicking bags.

Umpires have had to get involved to get some scoreboard action going.

Silvagni and Bolton are the worst combination in the AFL. Terrible trading, devaluing of games by handing them out and no progression in 3 years
Speaking of Silvagni, lots of Blues fans had him in their bests yesterday.

9 touches at 55% DE...

Kid gloves

Wtf does 'shinboner spirit' even mean? Seems like it just gets thrown around depending on whatever form Norf are in.

Norf lose games, "What has happened to the shinboner spirit?"

Norf win a game, "The shinboner spirit is back!"

Doesn't seem to matter how they win or who they play against at all.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
I just flicked on the Crows v Freo game ... what the **** have these blokes been doing for the 2 and a half qrts to only kick 5 goals? At least when crap teams like Carlton and Melbourne do it, the other team is kicking bags.
I watched those 2 and a half quarters and the answer is: not much. Truly shocking game. Made us look skilled.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back