Game Day Rd 7 Roos v Tigers Hubland

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's strange to be winning contested possession and losing the game right?
+22 contested possession to us and getting crushed.

That's strange right?
Opposition are content to lose the contested stuff to us because we are s**t users, poor spreaders and will cough it up, exposing our slow runners going the other way. We desperately miss cunningtons ability ro create clean clearances by hand around the stoppage.

Honestly all these people saying it's so hard for the players to not be with their family and playing footy I just feel is so soft. So many people have to do that, in professional world wide sports players play overseas for months at a time and they get through it but the players b*tch about being interstate. Give me a spell

Sorry for the rant but this game has driven me to drink so I'm a bit unfiltered with the thoughts

Agree 100000%. growing up my old man was in the army and would be away for 6 months at a time. And he wasn't on a fraction of the cash these blokes are.

Guys like Whitfield, Shannon Hurn, Caleb Daniel taking the kick outs at other clubs. You know, your real good ball users. North let Jasper Pittard take kick outs 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Opposition are content to lose the contested stuff to us because we are sh*t users, poor spreaders and will cough it up, exposing our slow runners going the other way. We desperately miss cunningtons ability ro create clean clearances by hand around the stoppage.
All the opposition had to do is sweat on us in the stoppage and we give it up. Pretty sure this is game planned for

JB has done a lot for this club - but he is an idiot in the commentary box now.
- Apparently we're losing because we're not "locking it in" the forward line, said while the tigers have 3 times as many forward entries. The problem is getting it there.
- Tigers player throws the ball one handed - "amazing hands"

FMD. Just shut the * up James.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back