Game Day Rd 7 Roos v Tigers Hubland

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

nMo39.jpg

North by 200 points:
http://springfieldfiles.com/sounds/frink/gambletron.mp3

Despair not, my fine North Melbourne brethren and sisthren. Despite our recent poor showings in the field of football, I am wildly confident that both the rot and the rut will end this week.

As the 'Magical Kangaroo Gif of Incontrovertible Prophecy' clearly shows, the Tigers have already laid down for this one.

Time for us to do a little hair-ruffling of our own....

DrearyComposedGilamonster-size_restricted.gif

*ruffle, ruffle*

Ever since I was a little boy I have dreamed of winning a Premiership in a pandemic-affected season, so I see this as a real 'must win game' (TM JMac) in order to keep that wonderful dream alive.

Make it happen, Euge/Rhyce/Ben/Ben/Crappers/Ron/PDR/Arch/King/The King/Rogers/Hood/Lower/Peter North.

Us by 27 Exotic Joes.

Thinking that this has happened, is happening and is likely to continue happening unless we snap out of this slump....

North by 5 points

what matching an Arc welding helmet with an Oxy cutter ? 🕺
Bit like playing Campbell in the fwd line I suppose .

not fussed if we don’t win , which is a great position to be in if you’re a North nut .

I will again try a keep an eye on the younger guys and Wood of course . He is an enigma of that we can be sure. I think like so many of our team they’d be great playing in different sides . But at North you put them all together and it’s like beer and chocolate, not cool.

North to win by five Goldy Aubergines .
🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what matching an Arc welding helmet with an Oxy cutter ? 🕺
Bit like playing Campbell in the fwd line I suppose .

not fussed if we don’t win , which is a great position to be in if you’re a North nut .

I will again try a keep an eye on the younger guys and Wood of course . He is an enigma of that we can be sure. I think like so many of our team they’d be great playing in different sides . But at North you put them all together and it’s like beer and chocolate, not cool.

North to win by five Goldy Aubergines .
🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆
only ARC i (light) is:

North playing a typical mature taller team.

RichmondAttributeNorth Melbourne
185.9cmHeight188.3cm
85.7kgWeight86.9kg
25yr 4mthAge26yr 1mth
83.9Games107.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back