Preview Rd 7. SUNS vs Melbourne @ Metricon

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely if we somehow got pick 1 everyone would hang up on us and pick Bowes and Scheer at 2 and 3 and make us pay
Who cares, if you get 2-3 good starters from a draft that's good.

Draft picks overrated anyway, you draft them, they take 2-3 years to devlop then, if they're good enough they just get traded to the club of there choice.

Surely if we somehow got pick 1 everyone would hang up on us and pick Bowes and Scheer at 2 and 3 and make us pay

Because they are threatened by how awesome we are?

If teams are so worried about how good GWS are and want to take concessions off them will they look at us and want to give us more concessions to be competitive?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know it's bad really bad but I'm going to stick with them because when the rough times are over and the good start coming through I can say that I supported them through the bad times and have never lost my faith with them

Good time are just around that corner that we seem to be travelling backwards from and not forwards!

Let's clear the deck- replace the coach and some players.

This is so much like my favorite hockey team - the Edmonton Oilers. Lots of young players drafted very high, lots of injuries and they suck year after year. I sure do love to take beatings. :(

Last edited:
Who remembers when Suns pulled out he 20one5 marketing champainge.

Right now we should be defending premiers with about 20k members lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back