Toast Rd 8 Blues beat Bombers by 13 points

Remove this Banner Ad

Would you quit it with that stupid quote?

Ease up, how do you know he's not telling the truth? Can sort of see how it would come about, Lamb having a go at his birthmark thing and then Baguely coming back with a comment about his dad being some type of animal or something. Just two bogan dickheads having a go at each other.
Poor analogy. The sledge was in response to a sledge (if you believe that). So it’s like saying “sorry I cheated on you but it was a reaction to you cheating on me”.

nah that'd apply only it he didnt know. but he did at the time of the apology.

take a step back and itll make sense. theres stuff which you just dont mess with.

You do like a nice condescending post don’t you?
What have you got to teach me oh wise one? What should I be taking a step back from?
When you apologise, its poor form to bring up petty s**t the other person has done. That's not really sorry. An apology is meant to convey that you feel bad for causing hurt...bringing other s**t up detracts from that.

Mak sense?

At least we know why Lamb lost his s**t on the weekend, it’s free for all in the AFL when you stoop to sledges like that and get away with it

You can sledge someone about his father being killed with an axe when he was 6 and zero consequences except being fines for retaliation.

But heaven forbid you make any comment about sexual orientation/skin colour/racial background/religious beliefs or brush an umpire.

How effin ridiculous is that!!!!!!!

Boo effing hoo!

DdOKMCoV4AAQS7M.jpg:large

I don't know what they injected me wit but I'm sure it wasn't prohibited.

I don't know what I said to Jed but I'm sure it wasn't offensive!!!!

It could possibly be a factual account of what happened on the field. The truth is none of us know what was being said by the two players towards each other before alleged comments about Jed's father, which I didn't know myself. I would certainly suggest Jed was giving as good as he was getting.

I'm well past the point of accepting another bullshit "story/justification" from another * flog after all the crap they've served up in the last 5 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can sledge someone about his father being killed with an axe when he was 6 and zero consequences except being fines for retaliation.

But heaven forbid you make any comment about sexual orientation/skin colour/racial background/religious beliefs or brush an umpire.

How effin ridiculous is that!!!!!!!
Hang on, I don't think he said "haha your dad got murdered with an axe"...didn't he just mention the dad and then Lamb said something like "shut up my dad is dead"? No one has reported that the sledge was about the actual murder.

Hang on, I don't think he said "haha your dad got murdered with an axe"...didn't he just mention the dad and then Lamb said something like "shut up my dad is dead"? No one has reported that the sledge was about the actual murder.

Don't spoil my fun. I'm sticking to standard EFC rationality here MEB_

It doesn't matter if what I'm saying is completely untrue - as long as I believe it..........

Eg Crameri interview today in HUN. "for someone to be guilty of something when they're innocent, it's just really hard to take"

Yes - he really did say that!!!!

It doesn't matter if what I'm saying is completely untrue - as long as I believe it..........

Eg Crameri interview today in HUN. "for someone to be guilty of something when they're innocent, it's just really hard to take"

Crameri should write poetry...

Fair point. Unfortunately this doesn't apply to the Essendope 34.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back