Game Day Rd 8 North v Collingwood 4:35pm Marvel | Saturday May 8th 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’re playing to instruction.

Trust the ‘process’.

Mindless.
The instruction is to centre it in the corridor... to a team mate. It's good that it's one of the first options they look for, but if it's not on it's not on.

I'd blame the process only insofar as we're a third of the year into it so screwing it up a bunch still.

Why would you look inside to kick a 15m pass to a stationary target who’s covered if it was an instruction to kick
it there?

I’d highly doubt that is the game plan, or at least that target should be moving you saw the game plan work in the first part of the quarter, did we stop running? Dunno but it’s pretty clear when they don’t execute the plan

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Half time looked like a massacre was on the cards. We won that quarter and played better. Some horrible errors but that’s why we are last with a bullet. A win would be great but it doesn’t really matter in the big scheme of things - what matters is keeping their heads up and their effort and energy up.
Fair call. The winner will be the less worst team. No good teams in this game.

Handball into trouble, and kick to where Darcy Moore is.

Yep, real smart footballers.

Oh, and kick it out on the full, with no pressure. Fantastic.

Airheads.

We're definitely lacking experience forward.

Those transitions took longer because the presence just isn't there.

Campbell and Larks try but they aren't the answer.

There was a kick TT did and it ended up being cut off but he basically kicked into the space Larkey didn’t move to, it is a great example that better IQ will allow our better IQ to function

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If im being brutally honest, this game should be over.

That 3rd quarter burst should be longer and more punishing. We cant be gassing out that quick.

Fitness needs an overhaul. Pies are running harder than us.
people seem shocked that when players are gassed, they can’t hit a target with concrete legs..
it all comes from fitness.

worst part about it, is fitness depo should be seperate from the coaching department… we’ve got a team of under developed players and that ain't on the coach.

If kicking the ball as far as you can to the detriment of your side was an Olympic sport, Ziebell would be a gold ******* medallist.

It’s amazing to me that not one coach in Ziebell’s career has ever pulled him aside and told him to lower his eyes. It’s truly astounding

The basic game plan is to get it wide and then come back through the middle. The problem is too many players have taken this to heart and now believe that they can only go through the middle, even when the options through there are covered. That's just poor decision making

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back