Review Rd 8 Port vs St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Visenfest

Chasing stability
Oct 3, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
- Umpires can f**k off
- Westhoff can f**k off (just f**k him off, he's no longer a footballer's a-hole)
- Bonner can f**k off

The club needs to call this umpiring out. When St Kilda gets this kind of ride less than a week after complaining about the umpiring in their last game, it needs to be called out. It's utter bullshit.

Umpiring is a tough job though/ weak willed port coach.

Westhoff and bonner. No more. But you know the piss weak coach we have will do the same stuff he has for the last 5 pointless years.

Hopefully one loss closer to him ******* off

Hate blaming umpires but * me this was beyond terrible. There’s nothing I hate more than bad umpiring. Ladhams absolutely reamed as expected, 7th game and against a solid duo. But the umpiring against him was just so terrible. Absolutely ******* terrible. Is Lycett healthy? Because if so he should’ve been in (I expect he wasn’t)

Got killed in ruck, North game vibes. Missed McKenzie done back (didn't expect I'd say that)

You don't win games when you can't win it at the middle

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We played really bad. Forwards, Mids, Backs. The ball turned into soap in our hands. We couldn't hit targets nor kick straight.

If the umps have f*ck*d us up, we've made their job easy.

Same old same old, right on schedule.
We sell a bit of false hope early in the season with a few unconvincing wins, the rampant overrating begins, then reality hits and we're shown up as the pretenders we are.
Can't believe some have been saying we're in this year's flag up to our ears...zero chance.

Tonight was a disappointing loss but these things can happen. The test is how we respond against Melbourne on Thursday night. The club deserves a bit more time to be trusted after the last two wins- the lads looked tired tonight. Byrne Jones was best for us. Westhoff was better this week apart from the obvious mistake and Bonner was decent but his lack of defensive ability still worries me given how high risk our style of defending is. Georgiades looked good. Hinkley has been fantastic so far this season but I thought tonight we took too long to change the midfield group and get some cleaner ball coming inside 50. Houston was unusually rushed and ineffective tonight. We move forward to a huge game on Thursday night. Come on lads.

It was lost right here:
Screenshot_20200725-213053_AFL.jpg
Ladhams absolutely cannot carry the ruck solo - he either plays as a second ruck or he doesn't play.

Midfielders are just way too fumbly.

Westhoff has fallen off the cliff, there's no coming back from that shank.

Too many players not at their best, for several weeks - Rozee, Boak, SPP, Charlie and even Robbie have been poor for an extended patch.

Only DBJ and the defence can hold their heads up.

Didn't lose because of the umpiring, we lost because of the ruck impotence, but * me we got royally screwed.

simply, we lost it in the clearances. This is on Ladhams, Boak, Wines, Houston and whoever else was in there.

We were unable to play our game plan because if the ball went over the boundary we would lose the clearances.

The umps were also farcicle. Put it this way, if we had the ride StK did, it’s an easy 4-5 goal turn around.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back