Review Rd 8 Port vs St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

What was the crowd figure last night?? Did the SMA release 12,000?

Or are they waiting for today's game to finish to release both figures and say crows crowd was bigger?

I wouldn't normally give a sh*t, but after the SMA's BS last week you know they are going to be dodgy again.

We always have Wayne Phillips near end of 3rd quarter or early in the last quarter telling us the crowd. Why not this game??

A guy I do Meals on Wheels with went to the Cows v Dons game yesterday - he's a Bomber fan.
Said the crowd was way less than the Port game and not much crowd noise either.

A guy I do Meals on Wheels with went to the Cows v Dons game yesterday - he's a Bomber fan.
Said the crowd was way less than the Port game and not much crowd noise either.
I notice that there has not been any crowd numbers published for either game this weekend. Would be interesting to see some numbers.

Boak no. Westhoff absolutely.

Aside from the baffling Sutcliffe selection two weeks ago, I think we've actually had the balance mostly right with our selections this year. But I don't think we had it right at all from 2015-2019.
I know hey it’s crazy that things like structure on the way the team lines up wins games

amazing lateral thinking friend

Reading these comments was pretty frustrating, anyways at the end of the day we got the W and you got a L. Regardless of the umpires, you guys were not good enough. Good luck for Thursday #nevertearusapart
Then I guess you could imagine how frustrating watching the game was for us. Best of luck to you guys too.

Port Adelaide has ruined your and buzzato dasilvas mind. Which SANFL club is it?
Ah, is this the traitor bloke who follows the reserves, but not the firsts because 'reasons'?

Half the St Kilda fans behind the goals at Adelaide Oval Saints games are the inbred mutant Magpie supporters we thankfully were rid of once the One Club reunification went through.

Good riddance, not a full brain between the 10 of them.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
As a Victorian I was completely unaware that there’s a portion of Maggies fans who go for St Kilda. Why St Kilda of all clubs, why not Collingwood or, you know, a team that’s actually been good at one point? Is it related to the rumour that Port we’re going to wear red white and black in the AFL? I personally don’t understand why a Maggies fan wouldn’t go for Port in the AFL but each to their own I suppose.
Also given Connor Rozee was a Saints fan, it’s entirely possible his family are included in that group.

As a Victorian I was completely unaware that there’s a portion of Maggies fans who go for St Kilda. Why St Kilda of all clubs, why not Collingwood or, you know, a team that’s actually been good at one point? Is it related to the rumour that Port we’re going to wear red white and black in the AFL? I personally don’t understand why a Maggies fan wouldn’t go for Port in the AFL but each to their own I suppose.
Also given Connor Rozee was a Saints fan, it’s entirely possible his family are included in that group.

Its just one family and their off shoots that go for Saints

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well i'm not really surprised to be honest..

Hoff needs to retire. My stomach sank when he was in for McKenzie.

I never want to see Bonner again.

We were always going to get f’ed by the umps after Ratten had a sook last week but that was a sight to behold.
Happy to take a win against your boys, which happens very rarely but please don't blame your loss on the umpires and your version of Ratten sooking is nonsensical. Listen to his post match interview, I thought he was quite measured and didn't bag the umpires at all. Considering that the umpiring department apologised to both St.kilda and Adelaide last for a shocking display with the saints getting the worst of it 29 to 19 against and we still won.
Can you just not accept that your team was beaten by a better side on the night, and by no means am I saying that saints are better than port. We were that night. Cheers

Happy to take a win against your boys, which happens very rarely but please don't blame your loss on the umpires and your version of Ratten sooking is nonsensical. Listen to his post match interview, I thought he was quite measured and didn't bag the umpires at all. Considering that the umpiring department apologised to both St.kilda and Adelaide last for a shocking display with the saints getting the worst of it 29 to 19 against and we still won.
Can you just not accept that your team was beaten by a better side on the night, and by no means am I saying that saints are better than port. We were that night. Cheers
The free kicks in goal kicking distance were the killer. So no. There's no way that not one infringement was made in our forward line. We aren't complaining about a high tackle on the win going unpaid. These are things that directly lead to scoring. And you's got five of them.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Dave Granger?

Seriously, can’t you just stay on your own board?
Have never in my life heard such an up and about group after a few wins.
The umpiring was crap.

6 goals from free kicks including a bullshit 50m penalty that brought Dan Butler within goal kicking range and the "in danger" Membrey goal

Even if you dont count the Membrey one thats 5 goals that were handed to you on a silver platter by the cheats in yellow while Port didnt get one.. NOT ONE free kick forward of our half forward flank

Then you come in here and tell us not to blame the umpiring one week after the umpires boss called your coach/club to apologise for the poor umpiring then we cop that kind of reaming.

* off and continue your circle jerk on your own board

Last edited:
Dave Granger?

Lol not a chance. He has nothing good to say about his time there.

Was not paid and was forced to change his number because a committee man wanted his son to wear it.

Saints were the better side in the last quarter. The umps kept them in it for the first three.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back