Oppo Camp Rd 8 What have they done to our great game?

Trust Essendon to step up against us and play **** ever since.
We broke them. It’s fun to destroy the hope of clubs like Essendon, whom perennially think they’re going to be great, only to fail over and over...

davywap

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 10, 2010
on a chair
AFL Club
Collingwood
And to top it off, Sydney will be peaking as an average team when we play them in a short while. We never seem to get teams when they're rock bottom, other than Carlton this week.
We get the scum when they're at rock bottom so they get fired up for us, never an easy win.

Oct 7, 2001
In the Pocket Rocket, lights ablaze!
AFL Club
Collingwood
And to top it off, Sydney will be peaking as an average team when we play them in a short while. We never seem to get teams when they're rock bottom, other than Carlton this week.
Any AFL team that has been raked over the coals like the Bloooze have this week will respond.
Expect a close one.

Dynamics

Cancelled
Jul 23, 2007
AFL Club
Collingwood
Gave up on the game before half time.

As anshell said, the Swans at the SCG rarely produces an entertaining brand of footy. Close result of not.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
As painful as Bruce is when he commentates, the faux hype, the growls, the erotic sensual nonsense, he’s still far far far better than Basil Zempalis. He’s the ultimate mood killer.

Basil’s weakness I think is he doesn’t read the game well. He’ll say that’s a clever kick but the opposition will get it. His brain is too behind the play.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Seriously, what is McAvaney on? As if a kick from 60m would be a goal from a player like Myers.
Was getting excited there, old Bruce.

He’s now a parody of himself.

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
In case anyone missed it, Lance Franklin was at the game.

Channel 7 only showed that like 100 times.
We get it, he’s there.

Am I the only one that found the officiating bog ordinary? That play-on call in the 2nd quarter that resulted in a goal to Captain Flog (Stringer) defied all logic.

I agree that the SCG is unsuitable for AFL.

Aug 7, 2008
Richmond
AFL Club
Collingwood
In case anyone missed it, Lance Franklin was at the game.

Channel 7 only showed that like 100 times.
We get it, he’s there.
Hahaha I missed it. Where was he. What was he doing. Did he kick a goal? Did he take a mark?
Ps taking the piss of channel 7. I really can’t stand their broadcast. It’s like they are being run by old hacks. Oh wait ....

Back