Preview Rd 9 Geelong V Bulldogs Sat May18 4:35 pm @ GMHBA

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disclose the source then, lol. You're the one saying that a quarter of our side could miss, so it's up to you to substantiate it.

I said you sound like Ralph and Brown, because that is exactly what they do. 'Oh I have strong mail coming in that Tim Kelly will sign a contract to remain with Geelong in the upcoming weeks.' 'Word is coming in that Dangerfield will miss the next month'...*plays the next week*

If you're going to make outlandish statements, don't be like them, and back it up

Do you not know what an undisclosed source is, I dont know the source but the person who told me has links to people inside the GFC one of which has mentioned this too him, not fazed if anyone believes me, it could all be bullshit but im just reporting what ive been told.

Grimoz,

You have received a warning for this post (which may have been deleted):

I heard a rumour that you're a ******......turned out to be fact!!!

This is worth 3 points.

If this warning pushes you over a threshold of 5, 10, or 15 points you will lose access for one, two or three weeks. If it pushes you over 20 points you will lose access entirely.

Please review the site rules:

http://bit.ly/BFRules

Thanks,

Cockarfitt

Do you not know what an undisclosed source is, I dont know the source but the person who told me has links to people inside the GFC one of which has mentioned this too him, not fazed if anyone believes me, it could all be ******** but im just reporting what ive been told.

Feck me , a friend of a friend who knows a source............
I've also heard a rumour - we've got a new player called Chinese Whispers and he's a late in for Who Flung Dung :eek:

https://www.geelongcats.com.au/news/2019-05-16/training-photo-gallery-round-9

Really nice leap from Nathan Kreuger
And is it me or does Narkle look like an old man lol
Not a bad effort from Brownless either.

Like most, I'm still a bit scarred by Fort's efforts in the JLT where he looked completely out of his depth, but Sav has looked just as inept in 7 of the 8 games he's played this year - he was good against West Coast, though that was mainly around the ground when he was playing in the ruck; he hasn't been a threat up forward at all.

Don't judge him (Fort) on that, he's been playing well since, albeit at a lower level. If he can take attention away from Hawk by grabbing a few big marks or knocking it to ground for our crumbers, I'll be happy. Kicking a goal would be icing on the cake.

Do you not know what an undisclosed source is, I dont know the source but the person who told me has links to people inside the GFC one of which has mentioned this too him, not fazed if anyone believes me, it could all be ******** but im just reporting what ive been told.

I'm just using logic here, but if all of Atkins, Hawkins, Selwood, Rohan and Danger were going to miss, would we really have 'rested' Ratugolea and 'omitted' Constable? Given that we only have 4 emergencies, if we were that touch and go, a healthy player in Constable wouldn't be getting omitted/one of the above would have been rested/managed, with someone else being added to the emergencies list.

By the way, class effort calling me a flog for me saying 'check yourself.' When someone reacts in anger, they generally don't have much confidence in what they're saying.

Hearing a rumor from an undisclosed source (inside the footy club) that all of Rohan, Danger, Atkins, Selwood and Hawkins are in doubt for tomorrow and that there will be at least 1 late change maybe even 2, Stewart in no doubt and will play. Menegola could also miss more than 4 weeks.
And if there was any truth to any of that then we'd see at least one, two or three of those changes today - no way the club would be stupid enough to go into match day with 5 suspect players, especially with only 4 available emergencies

Grimoz,

This is worth 3 points.

If this warning pushes you over a threshold of 5, 10, or 15 points you will lose access for one, two or three weeks. If it pushes you over 20 points you will lose access entirely.

Thanks,

Cockarfitt

I honestly dont care about you throwing your keyboard power around on a bloody footy forum, you make stupid comments about my post for absolutely no reason then im going to react to that, you have a habit of doing it too. Just remember you're not above anyone here, you might think you are but your not, so if you want to dish s**t out be prepared to take it in return.

I honestly dont care about you throwing your keyboard power around on a bloody footy forum, you make stupid comments about my post for absolutely no reason then im going to react to that, you have a habit of doing it too. Just remember you're not above anyone here, you might think you are but your not, so if you want to dish **** out be prepared to take it in return.
I heard a rumour Kelly, Dangerfield, Blicavs, Rohan, Miers, Taylor and Dahlhaus are all in doubt because they ate chicken that wasn't quite cooked.

I heard a rumour Kelly, Dangerfield, Blicavs, Rohan, Miers, Taylor and Dahlhaus are all in doubt because they ate chicken that wasn't quite cooked.

Was it Butter Chicken and was it served at a Dinner Party? #lolmarty

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And still more believable than your story. ;)

What don't you get about this coming from another source, ive been here long enough now and ive been an active poster for the past few years so why would I have to make things up, like i said im just reporting what ive been told, do i care if you believe me...hell no but if it helps you sleep at night that's fine. I also stated in one of my past posts that it could all be bullshit and i wasn't sure why Selwood would be in doubt, I never said it was definitely true hence why i mentioned it was a rumor.

Grimoz,

This is worth 3 points.

Thanks,

Cockarfitt
LOL this is just like the calls I get from "telstra" informing me my internet will be shut down and to urgently ring this number with my credit card number before the whole system collapses.

constable shouldnt have been dropped in the first place

Er, he wasn't. He is playing.

Can people please stop having tantrums about what team the club submits to the media for their deadlines. The club is trying to pick a side that is ready to win on the day, and this may require some flexibility around the squad. They are trying to manage their limited playing resources as best they can.

The amount of posters working themselves into a lather over ins outs and everything in between makes me laugh. If the first third of the season has taught us anything it’s just to relax and have faith in the MC and medical/fitness guys, not as if it’s always been done right as it is at the moment so just sit back and enjoy the 22 that run out tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back