Preview Rd 9 vs GWS - Changes & prematch discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can’t see Ahern coming in without a the obligatory fluff vid

I can.

I think in the circumstance where there's a late out and he's the one to fill it.

I also think we've been a bit understated with him tbh. Hasn't had a huge amount of hype around him.

I can.

I think in the circumstance where there's a late out and he's the one to fill it.

I also think we've been a bit understated with him tbh. Hasn't had a huge amount of hype around him.

Yeah sure in those circumstances. I think if they planned to play him they wouldn’t miss the opportunity for the feel good story.

You guys will win this one comfortably. We have injuries, no confidence and can’t score.

You’ve still got a decent side, especially in the middle.

TEAM NEWS

North Melbourne are unchanged for Saturday’s clash with GWS.

The Giants have named Harry Perryman and Tim Mohr, replacing Matt de Boer and Phil Davis

(Log in to remove this ad.)

170518_TeamArticle.jpg

Is Tim mohr still on the list.

Matchup for Brown I guess
I dont think so, cant be certain. It'll probably be Corr our best defender unless we rate Waite or Wood bigger threats, which seems unlikely. They both need covering. My guess is Tomlinson to wood and Mohr to Waite, if Waite plays deep forward?

I'm glad he's in, he will have the right attitude.

They could have brought in Simpson to allow Lobb to play permanent forward and stretch our defense.

one too few tall isn't as bad as one too many. in fact if we are 2 too short then we will run out game better. richmond is on average like 2 to 3 kpp short hence they can always run out games better in the final quarter. Against the good teams, richmond is always within a goal or two ahead until Q4 where they run away 50 pt winners.

Yeah sure in those circumstances. I think if they planned to play him they wouldn’t miss the opportunity for the feel good story.
I could see us somewhat orchestrating a late change to facilitate it as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back