Game Day Rd 9: West Coast vs Melbourne - Who Would Have Thought The Sequel...

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok Boomer

Cancelled
A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life
Jul 27, 2015
South West
AFL Club
West Coast
Jetta had to bring him to ground to get the umpire to do something. It was stiff to pay holding the ball but the umpire should have blown earlier

Seadog

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 16, 2004
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth, West Ham
campaigner umpire refused to blow ball and jetts had to dump him. Didn't have the strength to do it any other way. Was trying to drag him down with less force.
Jetta didn't sling him just pulled him down, different to Setterfields.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Avalor

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 15, 2009
Jakarta
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth, Donnybrook, Chelsea
What a win! surfabulous!
Only for the Vic pricks trying to get Jetts rubbed out, and King going on about a throw. FFS Kingy - how many do you see in every game? Such a negative turd. A fantastic game and he can only come out with that s**t. Lost respect for you, Kingy. Up yours!

shooshka

Premiership Player
Oct 7, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Hurn is a problem off the half back. Slowest brain in the team atm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So much this. When he moves it quickly we invariably score. When he turns his back on the play we tend to turn it over (generally the kick or 2 after hurn that ends up long down the line).

We look our best when hurn and jetts wheel and go. I get that it's not always possible, but we need it more often.

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Aug 27, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Royals & Subi
Agree with that tonight, very conservative. We looked a lot more dangerous with the ball in Jetta's hands.

On LG-H930 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Thanks. Lots of idiots giving him 5 votes when Melbourne kicked it too him all night.

Dumb footballer, even Nelson could have looked AA with the amount of blind kicks Melbourne gave us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back