Game Day Rd 9: West Coast vs Melbourne - Who Would Have Thought The Sequel...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seadog

Premiership Player
Sep 16, 2004
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth, West Ham
campaigner umpire refused to blow ball and jetts had to dump him. Didn't have the strength to do it any other way. Was trying to drag him down with less force.
Jetta didn't sling him just pulled him down, different to Setterfields.

Avalor

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 15, 2009
Jakarta
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth, Donnybrook, Chelsea
What a win! surfabulous!
Only for the Vic pricks trying to get Jetts rubbed out, and King going on about a throw. FFS Kingy - how many do you see in every game? Such a negative turd. A fantastic game and he can only come out with that ****. Lost respect for you, Kingy. Up yours!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

giffler

All Australian
Feb 7, 2009
Wodonga
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Leeds United
I think this is the first time I’ve heard Hutch speaking. Not what I expected

Avalor

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 15, 2009
Jakarta
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth, Donnybrook, Chelsea
I missed the first quarter and a half. Has Redden been playing like someone who's only just discovered footy all game? Because from what I've seen he's WOG by a mile.
Has been bloody terrible.

shooshka

Debutant
Oct 7, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Hurn is a problem off the half back. Slowest brain in the team atm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So much this. When he moves it quickly we invariably score. When he turns his back on the play we tend to turn it over (generally the kick or 2 after hurn that ends up long down the line).

We look our best when hurn and jetts wheel and go. I get that it's not always possible, but we need it more often.

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Eastern Rangers

2015 Worsfold Medalist - Rowen Powell
Aug 27, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Royals & Subi
Agree with that tonight, very conservative. We looked a lot more dangerous with the ball in Jetta's hands.

On LG-H930 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Thanks. Lots of idiots giving him 5 votes when Melbourne kicked it too him all night.

Dumb footballer, even Nelson could have looked AA with the amount of blind kicks Melbourne gave us.

Last edited:

Eastern Rangers

Aug 27, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Royals & Subi
So much this. When he moves it quickly we invariably score. When he turns his back on the play we tend to turn it over (generally the kick or 2 after hurn that ends up long down the line).

We look our best when hurn and jetts wheel and go. I get that it's not always possible, but we need it more often.

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Think he almost tuned it over and Melbourne spilled the mark under duress. The issue was he moved it quick. We scored and it was the best thing he did all night.

For such a great kick he’s such a low yield footballer. Needs to have his neck on swivel.

Shuestar13

Club Legend
Aug 31, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Did BT overstep the mark there? I never watch “Roaming Brian” but some of that was awkward AF :$

Eastern Rangers

Aug 27, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Royals & Subi
Can’t generate a switch when Hurn takes the short defensive wide option over the 40-50m long option. He sets the tone and others follow. Esp Shep.

Similarly when the short option is on through the corridor Hurn opts for the slow long option down the line. He’s wired wrong, we’re premiers ffs.

Top Bottom