Game Day Rd 9: West Coast vs Melbourne - Who Would Have Thought The Sequel...

kranky al

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth www.pixelpac.com.au
Kennedy should have been given a shot an hour after the Gf and put into suspended animation, its ridiculous that he's allowed out and about! Nic Nat should have spent his first three months post knee getting milked 24/7 by the Australian womens olympic team. Amateur hour this club.

LUXURY

i used to dream ‘bout being milked bah the australian womens ‘lympic team.

Well i did - i still do

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ep2018

Bigfooty Pessimist
AFL Club
West Coast
I've been reliving the prelim final week by visiting the Melbourne board and reading threads from mid/late September last year. The amount of freo supporters begging for barcodes to go and support the demons in the PF is some of the most cringy **** I have ever seen on this forum in the 13 years I've been posting here. ******* embarrassing.

Brilliant preview btw!

Forward Press

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Man Utd
I've been reliving the prelim final week by visiting the Melbourne board and reading threads from mid/late September last year. The amount of freo supporters begging for barcodes to go and support the demons in the PF is some of the most cringy **** I have ever seen on this forum in the 13 years I've been posting here. ******* embarrassing.

Brilliant preview btw!
You're a good egg ep, and I do like how you've taken your 'Freagle' nickname in stride and probably celebrated as hard as most of us when we saluted last September. You should probably pass on your 'BigFooty Pessimist' tag however to a certain other poster who claims he was hacked by a roommate last year.

Biggie

Born is pride, from isolation
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Subiaco, Wildcats, ESH
You're a good egg ep, and I do like how you've taken your 'Freagle' nickname in stride and probably celebrated as hard as most of us when we saluted last September. You should probably pass on your 'BigFooty Pessimist' tag however to a certain other poster who claims he was hacked by a roommate last year.
As a long time disliker of Eps posts, I have to agree with everything FP posted here.

The torch has been passed. Well and truly.

AFL Club
West Coast
Spot on.

Never understood this fascination with the players having hobbies or down time. Like how ******* long does it take people to get their hair cut that they actually think it might impact their preparation?

“Oh he’s too busy worrying about how he looks, too busy with the haircut, I want him thinking about football 24/7. If he’s not training he should be running or studying the tactics. Take an hour max out of your week for a haircut in the offseason”. Such a strange approach.
Fyfe says Hi lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Astro7

Official Oranges Man
AFL Club
West Coast
Who likes Grandad Jetta's haircut?
It's quirky..but he's a quirky character, I like that.
Just have to be careful when you draw attention to yourself, that you can live up to/play to the hype.
Basically, you don't want to look like a clown and then play like a clown?

aflfootyfanatic

WC for Premiers 2019
Suspended
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
west coast west coast west coast
Ok, great, thanks for that..just meant for ordinary seating...I had this idea that it takes an hour to get thru and seated??
(makes it a long day)
I sit on the 2nd level on 90-degree angle to the goals, front row. I have good seats I don't know about how long it takes other people.

avishka5

150 game legend.
AFL Club
West Coast

Brilliant preview btw!
Man i was so pissed off that week. I tried to get tickets a handful of times and even tho my details were right, ticketmaster kept on saying it was wrong and timing me out. Tried it with like 3 cards.

Then I find out my freo mate is going with a bunch of freo fans using barcodes.

The victory was sweet justice and it got even better when i found out that they left early.

Top Bottom