Game Day Rd 9: West Coast vs Melbourne - Who Would Have Thought The Sequel...

Remove this Banner Ad

Man i was so pissed off that week. I tried to get tickets a handful of times and even tho my details were right, ticketmaster kept on saying it was wrong and timing me out. Tried it with like 3 cards.

Then I find out my freo mate is going with a bunch of freo fans using barcodes.

The victory was sweet justice and it got even better when i found out that they left early.
Which scarf were you wearing?

Long bow to draw. Watch Simmos presser today. Don't think he really cares.
true. The readress bit kinda got me.Maybe the leadership group or Bunga is pissed off that Jetts is taking the piss.

Let me set the scene here
Once upon a time, in the far away magical kingdom of Melbourne lived a great band of warriors. These warriors were noble, virtuous and brave, but were also feared by their foes. From the widest reaches of MCG to the distant lands of Etihad Stadium, the warriors of red and blue commanded respect wherever they went (provided the postcode began with a three).

These warriors had earned the favour of the people and were decreed the truest champion of the kingdom. They were the strongest and most fearsome army in all the land, formed from nothing but sweat, tears, hard work and years upon years of priority picks.

However, all was not well in the kingdom, as rumours had begun to spread of an evil, corporate and ravenous entity to the west, devouring all in its path. Ignored for years, this threat from the west was originally thought a myth, nothing more than a story told to naughty children of the kingdom. However, as more and more rumours spread of this imminent danger, it was clear what needed to be done.

With the nation's support on their side, the warriors of red and blue headed west with one goal - destroy the evil beast, and triumphantly return home ready to cap off the greatest fairy tale in history...

Eagles by a million.

beautiful.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honeybadger a true content king with the endless wars with ht in the changes thread and this masterpiece.

It's pretty good, I'll grant you. But it needs to be created in animated form with a James Earl-Jones voiceover if you want to best Honeybadger35's latest effort :D
Yeah that would have been good but I thought the mods would be a bit upset with images of Tex fapping to a voiceover! Account gone. :oops:

Damn right. Players should NEVER EVER have a haircut during the season. If it means they have hair down past their shoulders come season's end, then so be it! They earn enough money, so suck it up! /s
No no no, cant have players with hair down past their shoulders!
Look what happened to Fyfe when he had long hair? Can you imagine Shuey stepping away from a ball-up to make sure his ponytail elastic is tight?

No no no, cant have players with hair down past their shoulders!
Look what happened to Fyfe when he had long hair? Can you imagine Shuey stepping away from a ball-up to make sure his ponytail elastic is tight?
Not a problem just wear a headband. You know it makes sense, well it did to me when I was 19.:$

Now that is the problem with your club, you get a team together and think it is the best.

You do realise why your club are called the Dees! Dees is short for "delusions of grandeur".
1558060025613.png

The Melbourne Football Club and Lyndon B. Johnson have a lot in common: neither have been relevant since the Vietnam War and very few people hold either in high esteem.

In terms of competing for an AFL Premierships, how about you come back when you can hold your head high. 55 years in the oblivion and even St Blunders and the Doggies have won flags in the meantime (albeit a VFL flag for the Saints).

No, better stick to booking chalets at Mt Hotham for that last Saturday in September and leave the write ups to HoneyBadger35

Remove this Banner Ad

Back