Unofficial Preview Rd1 Richmond v Carlton MCG 7:25pm Thursday 19th March Flag Unfurling²

Remove this Banner Ad

Tigerbob68

????????????
May 19, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Just received this from Ticketek if it helps anyone:
Screenshot 2020-03-17 18.17.51.png

Pokies just need to be turned back on. Getting people back in the gym will be much harder once memberships lapse.

Gambling tends to do well in economic hard times as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pokies will be lucky to be on still next week

govt considering shutting down all venues hosting 100+ people

But as soon as the quarantine is lifted they will be rolling, doing a great trade. Meanwhile leisure companies will still be in a hole for a very longtime.

yeah, because noone will be going to the gym after being locked up for 2-8 weeks

Aug 30, 2011
kensington
AFL Club
Richmond
yeah, because noone will be going to the gym after being locked up for 2-8 weeks

Membership recruitment is one of a gyms largest overheads. Sourcing new customers and resigning lapsed customers is hard and expensive. If you think gyms will be packed full of people as soon as the isolation is lifted then your mistaken. Pokie addicts however will be queued up 9am.

Membership recruitment is one of a gyms largest overheads. Sourcing new customers and resigning lapsed customers is hard and expensive. If you think gyms will be packed full of people as soon as the isolation is lifted then your mistaken. Pokie addicts however will be queued up 9am.

and you dont think pubs have overheads? you're deadset delusional

Aug 30, 2011
kensington
AFL Club
Richmond
and you dont think pubs have overheads? you're deadset delusional

Very minor. Food and beverage runs on minimal margins being subsidised in large part by gaming revenues. Most pokie joint won’t have more than a skeleton crew on as there not much money in hospitality but plenty in gambling.

Having worked in the industry in a management capacity I can honestly say I have some idea. Pokies are gold and only norf have ever managed to not make a killing off them.

As if the banks are going to defer liability repayments. I'll eat s**t if they do.
You might have just stumbled upon a great business idea in light of people not having paper to wipe their arse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back