Unofficial Preview Rd1 Richmond v Carlton MCG 7:25pm Thursday 19th March Flag Unfurling²

Remove this Banner Ad

Can’t wait to see the unfurling of the ‘not as sweet as 16 flag’.

Funny, I remember the build up to these games back in 2012 or so, and being nervous all week (like grand final week 2017 and 2019). Don’t know about you guys - no emotion in the build up to these games for me anymore. I’d feel the same if we were playing GC or Freo in R1.

Can’t wait to see the unfurling of the ‘not as sweet as 16 flag’.

Funny, I remember the build up to these games back in 2012 or so, and being nervous all week (like grand final week 2017 and 2019). Don’t know about you guys - no emotion in the build up to these games for me anymore. I’d feel the same if we were playing GC or Freo in R1.

Same

Getting worried - at some point In the future they have to beat us and each win we have gets us one year closer to the inevitable loss.

Will be a tragedy, but I think my great great grand children should be able to deal with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So apparently a bloke coming off 2 knee recos and a bloke who got omitted from Gold Coast tore up their intra club.
I rate docherty and hope he gets a run at it but * me 2 years out of footy coming into round 1 against the reigning premiers will see where he’s at.
No Curnow, Murphy missing weeks of preseason and McKay may not be available round 1 I expect Carlton to come out firing but tigers to win by a conservative 370 points

Teams out yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BGrimesAstburyHouli
HBVlastinStackBroad
C:BoltonPrestiaShort
HF:MartinReiwoldtEdwards
F:BakerLynchRioli
R:SoldoCotchinGraham
I:CastagnaPickettNankervis, Lambert
Emerg:Ross, CaddyHiggins, BaltaMcIntosh, RCD

Remove this Banner Ad

Back