Rd10 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Jack Steven really gives me the shits. But then again, it's probably my fault for trading him in 6 weeks ago in the first place. Since then he has not played in 3 rounds. Scored ordinarily in rounds 4 & 5 and missed round 6 before taking a rest. Comes back in round 7 for 66 and then gets "managed" for round 8. That was bad enough but then he doesn't play again in round 9. Left me with no choice but to trade him out (another sideways trade) only to come in this week and burn it up.
:mad: :'( :thumbsdown:

Last edited:
as expected, this week is going to be a stinker for me

11/718....dropped: Bennell (23), Close (28)

only thing that can save me now is a massive score from Grundy (C)

players left: Grundy (C), Crisp, Devon, Ridley, Rankine, Cogs, Whit

will be lucky to get 1350 from here...just too many spud scores from premos and too many premo mids having the bye this week (Titch, Cripps, Gaff)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

rankine please just give me one good score, just one. Was averaging close to 70 before I got him, kicking goals from everywhere. Why can't he kick goals now ffs.

I really need Greenwood in my fwd line...I have no idea how he had zero tackles last week but at least that stopped him reaching 800k. Right now he will be under 750k which is a bargain imo, he is better than all my mids apart from Crae and Neale.

Should have give Daicos another week, Wow did not see that score coming :oops:

that's unlucky
and i know what it feels like cos i sold Ladhams (104pts)... clearly the wrong the decision :(

1205 from 16
Adams + Lloyd + Grundy(c) = :thumbsu:
Bennell + selling Ladhams - :thumbsdown:

Whitfield, Coniglio, Merrett, Ridley, D.Smith, Draper to play

WTF they changed my position to 73rd (only up 4)

I think last night the scores were showing all 22 not best 18.

Anyway, up 27 spots to 48th.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back