Game Day Rd11 Western Bulldogs v Melbourne Etihad 1.45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jackson Trengove, that effort in the last to face up to Gawn, while Hogan kicked a goal 5m away from you was disgusting.

I'd be flogging you like a 70s coach during the week and you'd be playing 2s for a month.

Of all the things to complain about after the game, in my eyes that is the worst. Pathetic.

Jackson Trengove, that effort in the last to face up to Gawn, while Hogan kicked a goal 5m away from you was disgusting.

I'd be flogging you like a 70s coach during the week and you'd be playing 2s for a month.

Of all the things to complain about after the game, in my eyes that is the worst. Pathetic.

Yep that was worse than Josh Hill not manning the mark.

Surely gets dropped for that. Pathetic.

The coach has to take a good hard look at himself. Watching the game i have no idea what our game plan is. For too long now ive seen opposition players take too many uncontetsed marks on the spread, and why he continues to persist with our defence standing 15 metres infront of the forwards beats me.

We have become an easy scalp where the game is done by half time.

The coach has to take a good hard look at himself. Watching the game i have no idea what our game plan is. For too long now ive seen opposition players take too many uncontetsed marks on the spread, and why he continues to persist with our defence standing 15 metres infront of the forwards beats me.

We have become an easy scalp where the game is done by half time.
That s how to defend these days. The players aren't setting up correctly though. They aren't transitioning from that set up to closer to opponents quickly enough.

The most embarrassing moment from a dog in a long time.

The most embarrassing moment from a dog in a long time.
Old m8 and Dog friend, Gaz Lyon was all over it. So expect Jackson to be a very embarrassed man after the media bollocking he will rightfully cop this coming week.

Old m8 and Dog friend, Gaz Lyon was all over it. So expect Jackson to be a very embarrassed man after the media bollocking he will rightfully cop this coming week.
Gawd I can't stand him (Lyon). I couldn't give a rats about whether D's win GF except for him. Wonder where the doggy hatred comes from? Pompous git.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

That s how to defend these days. The players aren't setting up correctly though. They aren't transitioning from that set up to closer to opponents quickly enough.

If that’s the case of how we should defend then we will get smashed every week. Maybe we should think about picking up a man instead of standing in no mans land. 120 marks we gave up most being uncontested which is now happening pretty much every week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can I just take a moment to state what a deplorable set of fans the Demons are. Anyone would think they’d won a flag in the last 50 years. Such an arrogant, entitled, pompous bunch. Have they learned nothing from last year?

Sub-human scum.

Ew. Reminds it a bit of us (except we're not poshy pompous and we're from the right side of the river). Can't help but envy the Tiges- at least they turned up hangover year.
Can I just take a moment to state what a deplorable set of fans the Demons are. Anyone would think they’d won a flag in the last 50 years. Such an arrogant, entitled, pompous bunch. Have they learned nothing from last year?

Sub-human scum.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

If that’s the case of how we should defend then we will get smashed every week. Maybe we should think about picking up a man instead of standing in no mans land. 120 marks we gave up most being uncontested which is now happening pretty much every week.

It's how just about every team in the league set up. Man on man defence is dead. We are getting killed because we have an experienced backline which is getting slaughtered by our mids not using the ball well, and being caught out on the rebound. It's why when we were playing well early Trengove and Morris looked a million bucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back