Preview Rd12: Changes & prematch discussion vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cockatoo and Selwood aren't much chop, the others (at their current stage) are c and b graders.

Agree. He's seriously reaching when he mentions Scott Selwood.

Taylor is cooked, Henderson is just a solid B grader, Cockatoo is a perpetual tease that goes missing, Guthrie is very fringe, and Waite cancels out Menzel.

Agree. He's seriously reaching when he mentions Scott Selwood.

Taylor is cooked, Henderson is just a solid B grader, Cockatoo is a perpetual tease that goes missing, Guthrie is very fringe, and Waite cancels out Menzel.
I’d be pretty disappointed losing to a s**t heap team like Geelong then if I was a Roos supporter, not much talent by the sound of it. Roos should s**t this in.

I’d be pretty disappointed losing to a s**t heap team like Geelong then if I was a Roos supporter, not much talent by the sound of it. Roos should s**t this in.

You have the home ground advantage and therefore control of the martians, a seriously talented midfield core with the greatest diver of all time, a solid key forward & two excellent mid rotation forwards, a good working defence that cheats as good as any in the comp (Tom Stewart) and the chip kicking non contested game which can get 250 uncontested rubbish possessions (see last week) that can protect you from going head on with North (because we would kill you).

You have the home ground advantage and therefore control of the martians, a seriously talented midfield core with the greatest diver of all time, a solid key forward & two excellent mid rotation forwards, a good working defence that cheats as good as any in the comp (Tom Stewart) and the chip kicking non contested game which can get 250 uncontested rubbish possessions (see last week) that can protect you from going head on with North (because we would kill you).
Cool, so we are just smarter than you guys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These guys are flat track bullies - make it uncomfortable and they back into their hole.
Make every inch a contest and we’ll be in with a chance.
Match them in the middle and we are on the way.
Try and get Black as their spare man- he’s kicking is hit and miss.
Thommo on fat boy
Jacobs on whoever of Ablett or danger is in the middle- cunners v ducky

I reckon we’ll get a fair few goals over the top - the cats get found out a bit with their one way midfield

giantroo you have a clear runway to create the GD Thread tonight in acknowledgment of getting the Katatamatite’s second fave son off this week.
Thanks for the offer Gaso, but I'll be knocked out and in hibernation by then.

Wow if you type ninth mond it literally autocorrects to premiershipmond.. yet people are allowed to spam norf. Cool. losing to Port Plodders makes this even more important

Absolutely have to put a clamp on GAJ. I am sick to death of seeing him tear us a new one year in, and year out.

I mean seriously, the only time the Suns looked good was when he was playing for them and they were against us.

He must have someone run with him for the entire game.

As opposed to, we just love seeing Danger rack up 40 disposals against us... lol. No doubt one of them will get off the chain. We just need to ensure that both of them don’t. That - and Higgins needs to do serious damage for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back