Rd12 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Considering something very risky and rolling the dice with Cameron/Draper as R2 for the rest of the year.

Gawn to cheap rookie spud who will never play

Rankine to Brayshaw

Close to Laird via Ruscoe

That would complete my fwds and backs. Only rookies on field would be Serong and Cameron/Draper R2.

Also leaves me with just 3 trades left. Final luxury upgrade would be Houston to a top mid (Oliver/Taranto)

Caution to the wind.

Gawn - Naitanui
Georgiades - Petracca
Hibberd - Wicks/Bytel

Or

Gawn - Petracca (Cameron ruck)
Hibberd - Wicks/Bytel
Georgiades - Fyfe (Brayshaw fwd)

Fingers crossed for more trades soon!
Heard that they might have the remaining byes (10 teams) all in one round, and that RDT/SuperCoach would have to be cancelled for that round. This means more trades would be unlikely and also, teams that have already had a lot of players missing on their bye are disadvantaged.

Is Gawn f'd? Are people trading him out because, even if he plays, they expect he'll score lower than usual and isn't worth his current price tag?

Heard that they might have the remaining byes (10 teams) all in one round, and that RDT/SuperCoach would have to be cancelled for that round. This means more trades would be unlikely and also, teams that have already had a lot of players missing on their bye are disadvantaged.

Would be nice to know for sure. Above trades leave me with 1 left. Very risky. Should hold but I'm trade crazy.

Is Gawn f'd? Are people trading him out because, even if he plays, they expect he'll score lower than usual and isn't worth his current price tag?

No idea how bad he is, just an opportunity to upgrade fwd & mid with his high price. I'm doing things this year I wouldn't normally do. It'll come back to bite me no doubt.

Would be nice to know for sure. Above trades leave me with 1 left. Very risky. Should hold but I'm trade crazy.
I'm hoping it's true. Would rather have all the remaining byes done in one round and have that round void. That way, we can save trades for final upgrades and injuries rather than burn trades trying to field 18 during each bye round.

I'm hoping it's true. Would rather have all the remaining byes done in one round and have that round void. That way, we can save trades for final upgrades and injuries rather than burn trades trying to field 18 during each bye round.

I might just have to hold. 1 trade for 5 weeks ain't gonna work. Keep playing Draper till Gawm returrns. Cameron & Georgiades up fwd. Hating not having Petracca though .

Wicks or Bytel?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really unhappy with whats on offer in the forward line, what is everyone's opinions of Ladhams? Might bring him in as my D6 or get rid of Devon Smith

Pickett -> Bytel
Aarts -> Flanders

and possibly Starcevich -> Goldstein (Williams,B -> def)... depends on Gawn's injury though (if he's out for a while i'll get Goldy)

Last edited:
Trading the other spud Smith, which will leave me with none

Pickett out Wicks in
B. Smith out Fyfe in
C.Taylor out Simpkin in

1 trade left😭

Like Wicks more than Bytel?

2 options for trading Gawn: either go ROB or just field Cameron/Draper R2.

Think I'll take the risk and field Cameron/Draper R2

Gawn to Honey
Rankine to Brayshaw
Rivers to Witherden/Laird

Will take around 200k into next week and only rookies would be Serong and Draper/Cameron. Would have liked to get Bytel this week but can't make it happen.

ended up doing:
Aarts -> Flanders
Pickett -> Bytel
Bennell -> Goldstein

squad:
D - Lloyd, Docherty, Laird, Ridley, Houston, Stewart, [Starcevich, Williams(WCE)]
M - Neale(c), Adams, Gaff, Merrett, Coniglio, Mitchell, Serong, Simpson, [Bytel, Close, Rivers]
R - Grundy(vc), Goldstein, [Draper]
F - Petracca, Whitfield, Martin, D.Smith, B.Smith, Ranklne, [Flanders, Sturt]
(8 trades + 99k leftover)

i now have at least 1 player from every team
Starcevich needs to lift !!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back