Opposition Camp Rd12

(Log in to remove this ad.)

unplugged

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 8, 2008
Victoria
AFL Club
Collingwood
If Grundy was to decide he wanted to go back to Adelaide... I'd be asking for Keith and Carlton's first rounder as a minimum.

Black_White

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 7, 2001
AFL Club
Collingwood
33% is pretty big considering most teams only sack a coach because they're going terribly!
But it appears that most of us, me included, thought it was closer to 100%.
Even Dunstall said on Friday night pre game that the stats were amazing when a coach is sacked, insinuating that the win ratio was very high.

BoxMatrix

Premium Platinum
Jul 15, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Los Angeles Lakers, Deontay Wilder
Close game between Giants and Crows. Crows giving a run for there money, but Giants should win.

BoxMatrix

Premium Platinum
Jul 15, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Los Angeles Lakers, Deontay Wilder
Looks like this game is done. GWS losing is real handy

Yidaki

AFL Behavioural Awareness Officer
Jul 24, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Adelaide was always going to win. GWS are overrated.

Collingwoodity

Norm Smith Medallist
May 29, 2008
Australia
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
SS Lazio
It’s Geelongs world and we’re living in it. Most dominant season since 2000 Essendon.
Lol. There have been about 7 more dominant seasons by round comparison surely. At least our 2011 season is more dominant. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collingwoodity

Norm Smith Medallist
May 29, 2008
Australia
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
SS Lazio
He's got a point. Apart from us and GWS pipping them nobody has come within a bull's roar of them.
Three best teams in the Comp with the eagles. Clearly. We need to step up our game to push past them though. I fee like we have the squad to do that.

Adz

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 17, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Lol. There have been about 7 more dominant seasons by round comparison surely. At least our 2011 season is more dominant. Lol

Sorry but I have to call that our as incorrect. No one else has gone through with only one loss and it looks like Geelong will match it.
We lost twice in 2011.

Chief Ten Beers

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 11, 2008
AFL Club
Collingwood
Sorry but I have to call that our as incorrect. No one else has gone through with only one loss and it looks like Geelong will match it.
We lost twice in 2011.
No one had the percentage the Pies did in 2011 though at least!

Pretty funny feeling wondering if you were going to pump teams by 10 goals or 100 points that season. Kind of miss it as these days it's usually beating teams by 1 goal.

anshell

Club Legend
Jan 10, 2008
melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
manchester united
We lost twice in 2011.
We’re only half way through the season.Looking like going through the season with one loss is very different to actually doing it.There’s an old saying about putting the cart before the horse,and it certainly applies here.

Last edited:

Doc1763

All Australian
Mar 29, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Results have fallen our way so far - really need to take advantage tomorrow, we could be a game clear in 2nd again.

DWil6

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 13, 2007
Rowville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Newcastle Premier League
Schuey does a Selwood arm raise, gets the Sh1t free kick for a high tackle and then remonstrated with the guy who tackled him high due to his own flaunting of the rules. Lol