Oppo Camp Rd12

Remove this Banner Ad

Why so?
Do you think they’ll fall away and we won’t get a chance to put them to the sword?

Confidence and momentum is a strange thing.
Geelong have it. Richmond don’t.

Being a realist SV. Geelong are too dominant. Flag favourites for me, hence my impatience for 2020.

Being a realist SV. Geelong are too dominant. Flag favourites for me, hence my impatience for 2020.

A very pessimistic realist, VP! Footy history is littered with teams who dominated home and away but couldn't get the job done in September. As long as Collingwood looks like a contender, we'll be some sort of chance.

Ah Vicky Vicky Vicky.
Let’s play out 2019.

Whilst they’ve been good, and look good, it’s not like Geelong haven’t been all strong during a season but loom weaker in September....

So much can happen. Say they play GWS on the other side of our draw and lose... or west coast clobbers them etc.

Or we hit our straps.

Much to still happen.

First up, why do Adelaide hate Gibbs so much?
I have a theory that he is costing them too much (same as Jenkins) and now they have decided to give him a reason to seek a trade out and free up $$ for an attack on Grundy.

Tigers a chance to miss finals.
8th worst percentage in the comp. Unless they smash sides in the second half of the season they'll essentially need an extra win over their ladder rivals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s Geelongs world and we’re living in it. Most dominant season since 2000 Essendon.

Never change Adz

It’s Geelongs world and we’re living in it. Most dominant season since 2000 Essendon.
Tiges were very very dominant last year too. Didn't even get to the big dance. Finals is where the fun starts.

How about we just make it that if it goes between the posts it’s a goal. Irrespective of touched or hitting the post. TV companies would love it with all those extra goals being scored.
What happened to the "edge", the AFL version of snicko? Surely it could have picked all of these.

What happened to the "edge", the AFL version of snicko? Surely it could have picked all of these.
How about we take these decisions away from the incompetent people at AFL house and at the same time simplify the game. Get extra goals being scored and more money from tv advertising speed up the game and remove stupid rules such as 6-6-6. If they can’t sort out tv replays what hope have they got at getting edge up and running?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back