Oppo Camp Rd12

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 7, 2001
In the Pocket Rocket, lights ablaze!
AFL Club
Collingwood
33% is pretty big considering most teams only sack a coach because they're going terribly!
But it appears that most of us, me included, thought it was closer to 100%.
Even Dunstall said on Friday night pre game that the stats were amazing when a coach is sacked, insinuating that the win ratio was very high.

Does anyone else want to Throw Up when Ed Calls Carlton Games and He Barracks for them on the Call?
Ed should stop calling games period.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adz

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 17, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Lol. There have been about 7 more dominant seasons by round comparison surely. At least our 2011 season is more dominant. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry but I have to call that our as incorrect. No one else has gone through with only one loss and it looks like Geelong will match it.
We lost twice in 2011.

Chief Ten Beers

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 11, 2008
AFL Club
Collingwood
Sorry but I have to call that our as incorrect. No one else has gone through with only one loss and it looks like Geelong will match it.
We lost twice in 2011.

No one had the percentage the Pies did in 2011 though at least!

Pretty funny feeling wondering if you were going to pump teams by 10 goals or 100 points that season. Kind of miss it as these days it's usually beating teams by 1 goal.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
if we had balls we would have done it after the prelim

jk obviously
Thats post of the year category wit.

Literally laughed loudly.

anshell

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 10, 2008
Hobart
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
manchester united
We lost twice in 2011.
We’re only half way through the season.Looking like going through the season with one loss is very different to actually doing it.There’s an old saying about putting the cart before the horse,and it certainly applies here.

Last edited:

Doc1763

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 29, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Results have fallen our way so far - really need to take advantage tomorrow, we could be a game clear in 2nd again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back