Oppo Camp Rd12

Remove this Banner Ad

33% is pretty big considering most teams only sack a coach because they're going terribly!
But it appears that most of us, me included, thought it was closer to 100%.
Even Dunstall said on Friday night pre game that the stats were amazing when a coach is sacked, insinuating that the win ratio was very high.

Does anyone else want to Throw Up when Ed Calls Carlton Games and He Barracks for them on the Call?
Ed should stop calling games period.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol. There have been about 7 more dominant seasons by round comparison surely. At least our 2011 season is more dominant. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry but I have to call that our as incorrect. No one else has gone through with only one loss and it looks like Geelong will match it.
We lost twice in 2011.

Sorry but I have to call that our as incorrect. No one else has gone through with only one loss and it looks like Geelong will match it.
We lost twice in 2011.

No one had the percentage the Pies did in 2011 though at least!

Pretty funny feeling wondering if you were going to pump teams by 10 goals or 100 points that season. Kind of miss it as these days it's usually beating teams by 1 goal.

if we had balls we would have done it after the prelim

jk obviously
Thats post of the year category wit.

Literally laughed loudly.

We lost twice in 2011.
We’re only half way through the season.Looking like going through the season with one loss is very different to actually doing it.There’s an old saying about putting the cart before the horse,and it certainly applies here.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back