Preview Rd14 - Carlton vs. Richmond - 3:20PM Sunday 25th June @ MCG - Final Team post #658

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gee, few nail-biters so far this round: Melbourne, Swans :)D raised to the power of :D) and Dogs! Will the pattern continue tomorrow maybe? I think we have improved a lot since Round 1 - would be stoked though if we had both ASOS and Byrne in against Richmond, but hopefully they'll both be back in the team in the next 2-3 weeks.

Looking forward to a fairly strong finish to the second half of the year starting with a win over Richmond -stronger finish to the year should act as a springboard to us getting into the eight next year. I would particularly like, starting with the Richmond match, to see the start of a transformation up forward to complement the transition we have already seen down back - we'll need a more functional forward outfit to take the next step in 2018.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I should set up a microwave shop Stan's thingee outside punt Rd oval

The EPA have been put on Red alert this afternoon.
there is a possibility of,
Thick black "possibly plastic" smoke haze engulfing the state around 530 ish today.

Could be more calamitous than the Coode island fire!!

lot of pressure on the Tig's today.

Almost a mini final for them.

Ahhhhhhh the Tuggers ... the final you had to have because you cant win a normal one .......

Maybe the Tigers should partition to AFL for a Mid Season series just so they feel included BC???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back