Preview Rd16: Changes & prematch discussion vs Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently on the GC boared we have over achieved . Clueless opposition supporters read what’s in the media and believe it ..

Apparently on the GC boared we have over achieved . Clueless opposition supporters read what’s in the media and believe it ..
The back half of the season will reveal whether its true or not. We lose tomorrow and its curtains imo.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

The bloke kicked 325 goals, how the hell is he " no good for us"? Kane Turner will need to play 446 games to reach that figure. LT was a great player over a long period mate.
No need to mate me, mate
To rephrase
He was no good at the end of his career at nmfc
He needed a change
We needed a change
Very happy with his games for north

Everyone picks us to finish bottom then criticise us for overachieving when their prediction turns out to be pox.

This is where Zurhaar has potential

Yep, we really need a couple of them to come on fairly quickly if Garner continues to be, sigh, hamstrung.

Peak LT would already be morbidly obese after feeding on all the crumbs Brown is currently serving up to; something I’ll immediately trademark as, a Gluten Free forward line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah Preuss is "ready" just a shame we have a more than "ready"ruck already. McKay I left of the list as he has a future I'm just a tad down on the fact we are grooming him for a KPD post.

He aint getting a gig down back currently as Tarrant is also extremely "ready". McKay could replace Daw and I'm a bit whatever as it won't make us premiership material. McKay should be playing as a KPF. Why did we keep wasting first rd picks on bloody backline players?

LDU can't get enough ball at VFL level so am not sure he's going to make us better currently, named in the bests once just once this season. Is miles off.

Answering your question, there is no concern with the first year players at all, but I think BF posters in general aren't paying attention to how Brad operates historically I'm talking.

He.Does.Not.Like.Playing.Young.Inexperienced.Players.

And my initial point was more our recruiting/list management has been extremely s**t house. And really this cannot be argued against as we have been in the wilderness for near 20 years.

I do though see light at tunnels end with our last two drafts taking Simpkin and LDU.

Lindsay Thomas would be handy tomorrow, just sayin'.

I wasn’t having a crack at you, just curious.

I think the McKay move down back was a success from a confidence perspective. KPF at VFL level can be tough for a kid I imagine. With Waite’s absence, possibly terminal, there’s a spot up forward. I’d like to see him get a look at it. I think he’d be a handy pinch hit ruck too. He’s a big aggressive lad.

With LDU, I’ve lived through Brad since 2010, so I get it. While he may not make us better right now, he wouldn’t make us worse right now. To me, play8ng him in the VFL is like driving your Lamborghini through a swamp.

So, let me get this straight. Some of us are upset because some supporters of the opposition are supporting the opposition! All I care about is whether Jacobs is right to go and that we win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations, you just passed Bigfooty. :thumbsu:

I wasn’t having a crack at you, just curious.

I think the McKay move down back was a success from a confidence perspective. KPF at VFL level can be tough for a kid I imagine. With Waite’s absence, possibly terminal, there’s a spot up forward. I’d like to see him get a look at it. I think he’d be a handy pinch hit ruck too. He’s a big aggressive lad.

With LDU, I’ve lived through Brad since 2010, so I get it. While he may not make us better right now, he wouldn’t make us worse right now. To me, play8ng him in the VFL is like driving your Lamborghini through a swamp.
I haven't given up on McKay making it as a key forward. I guess a lot will depend on the fortune of others post Waite/Thompson. Does Durdin/Watson/Nielsen survive and do they play AFL? Does Larkey take the next step? Do we recruit any mature aged talls? I don't mind the tactic of letting a teenage tall learn the KPF caper from the backline, rather than being smashed in the forward line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back