Preview Rd16: Changes & prematch discussion vs Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’m assuming that, since we haven’t picked another tall forward to replace Wood, the rationale is that, without Waite, the opposition will triple team BBB, regardless of who else we put on the park. So, it seems we’ve decided to just accept that fact and not to try and combat it at all. Therefore, we now have an extra smallish, speedier guy in the forward line. Let’s see how that plays out.... I guess I’ll hear the bad news about Jacobs in the car on the way to Etihad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd prefer to see Larky run around and play on no one than Hrovat run around and play on no one.

Massive advantage this week in games and age - so much so you wonder why Walker/LDU weren't tried in stead of the Rat. This week would have been a good chance to get AFL level experience into some kids.

North Melbourne Attribute Gold Coast

187.3cm Height 188.8cm
88.0kg Weight 84.8kg
25yr 7mth Age 23yr 8mth
100.5 Games 71.7

Total Players By Games
North Melbourne Games Gold Coast
6 Less than 50 9
7 50 to 99 8
3 100 to 149 3
6 150 or more 2

Yes he will be given a coordination test similar to the one below, am not actually sure how she did TBH. :D

Gay_91b6fa_2235063.gif
What a lovely gif to wake up to on a Saturday morning.
Better go and brush my teeth before I wake the mrs with a back rub!

I’m assuming that, since we haven’t picked another tall forward to replace Wood, the rationale is that, without Waite, the opposition will triple team BBB, regardless of who else we put on the park. So, it seems we’ve decided to just accept that fact and not to try and combat it at all. Therefore, we now have an extra smallish, speedier guy in the forward line. Let’s see how that plays out.... I guess I’ll hear the bad news about Jacobs in the car on the way to Etihad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might use Maj forward for a little or we have a planned late change ready.

We need another tall forward. This game will be closer than people think . :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting comment that NN about “the next lot”. Pruess is ready. McKay looks ready. LDU looks physically capable and Walker doesn’t look like he’d be completely lost. Is there some concerns about these boys?

I’m guessing that some in that 5 you’ve mentioned may have their cards marked. One of them is probably lucky that he’s contracted for 2019.

yeah Preuss is "ready" just a shame we have a more than "ready"ruck already. McKay I left of the list as he has a future I'm just a tad down on the fact we are grooming him for a KPD post.

He aint getting a gig down back currently as Tarrant is also extremely "ready". McKay could replace Daw and I'm a bit whatever as it won't make us premiership material. McKay should be playing as a KPF. Why did we keep wasting first rd picks on bloody backline players?

LDU can't get enough ball at VFL level so am not sure he's going to make us better currently, named in the bests once just once this season. Is miles off.

Answering your question, there is no concern with the first year players at all, but I think BF posters in general aren't paying attention to how Brad operates historically I'm talking.

He.Does.Not.Like.Playing.Young.Inexperienced.Players.

And my initial point was more our recruiting/list management has been extremely s**t house. And really this cannot be argued against as we have been in the wilderness for near 20 years.

I do though see light at tunnels end with our last two drafts taking Simpkin and LDU.

Lindsay Thomas would be handy tomorrow, just sayin'.

yeah Preuss is "ready" just a shame we have a more than "ready"ruck already. McKay I left of the list as he has a future I'm just a tad down on the fact we are grooming him for a KPD post.

He aint getting a gig down back currently as Tarrant is also extremely "ready". McKay could replace Daw and I'm a bit whatever as it won't make us premiership material. McKay should be playing as a KPF. Why did we keep wasting first rd picks on bloody backline players?

LDU can't get enough ball at VFL level so am not sure he's going to make us better currently, named in the bests once just once this season. Is miles off.

Answering your question, there is no concern with the first year players at all, but I think BF posters in general aren't paying attention to how Brad operates historically I'm talking.

He.Does.Not.Like.Playing.Young.Inexperienced.Players.

And my initial point was more our recruiting/list management has been extremely s**t house. And really this cannot be argued against as we have been in the wilderness for near 20 years.

I do though see light at tunnels end with our last two drafts taking Simpkin and LDU.

Lindsay Thomas would be handy tomorrow, just sayin'.

I reckon Scotts has a cap on how many youngsters he gets up and going

Maybe the cap is one/two per year?

Walker for Jacobs? I lopve that LDU has been put in the vfl to get more game under hes belt will help in the long run

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back