Prediction RD16: Changes vs Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Pleasant changes. Would've liked Sherro gone, but hey still better then nothing.

Every time Sherro gets the ball in the back half I have a heart attack. Doesn't have the guts to play anywhere near defence, but he's been handy in attack recently. If we're gonna play him, hope we keep him up forward - he's actually a good kick on goal when he gets the opportunity

I only look back to our last game when assessing how we might fare the following week, given that we will get tonked by plenty,

Hopefully the boys put in a decent shift unlike last weeks pathetic effort. The addition of Bad Boy Darcey should straighten us up and hopefully allow the forward line to function.

A win would be outstounding

<5 goal loss and having a red hot go, I'll live with that

>10 goals and imitating witches hats like last week, RTB starts to get some heat

Every time Sherro gets the ball in the back half I have a heart attack. Doesn't have the guts to play anywhere near defence, but he's been handy in attack recently. If we're gonna play him, hope we keep him up forward - he's actually a good kick on goal when he gets the opportunity
I have to agree on this. If Sherro is going to butcher the ball at least he can do it in the forward 50. At least the defenders get a chance to run back and protect the defensive 50.

He aint No Nathan Wilson, that's for sure

Remove this Banner Ad

Back