Preview Rd17 2019: Changes/pre-match discussion vs the *Scum

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If Taylor had kicked straight today, I'd have brought him in.

But happy to go unchanged.

Zurhaar and Thomas on Saad and McKenna will be vital. Both have the pace to keep their run from being too damaging and can hurt them with goals.

But GOLDY is the man who can win it for us.

A big game from Goldy sets us up perfectly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckon we played softer against the saints to save themselves for this next game.

Jed, Cunnington, lesser extent Ziebs, Thompson and Turner were all going at about 70% effort against the Saints and letting the younger guys play more to enable the win, at this point the youth can begin to take over when the whole team isn't firing and that was the case tonight.

Jy will get another 30 touches if he doesn't cop the hard tag, but if he does Cunnington's gonna get off the chain, and I know who they'd rather tag.

Should win this one, won't be a dominant game might be close, could even be a loss. Depends how serious North is about redeeming its Good Friday game and how hard in the contest we go.

Under Shaw we seem to have done better at Etihad against better sides like Richmond and Collingwood with four quarter performances, while having some lapses after dominant first quarters against Gold Coast and St Kilda. Hopefully we can repeat the four quarter effort next week as we’ll need to.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I want them DEAD!

giphy.gif

I am not concerned about their talls or their centre square mids. Pace is going to be the issue. Saad & McKenna are the 2 most crucial match ups in his match, and I can't see who can run with them.

Zaharakis - Atley
Fantasia - Williams
Tip..etc - McDonald
Saad - ?????
McKenna - ?????

I we can quell this lot, we can press them down the line, and get the game on our terms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back