Preview Rd17 2019: Changes/pre-match discussion vs the *Scum

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some ridiculous meltdowns over Jmac coming in for a player who got 3 possessions the week before

fu** me people are acting like he’s f’ed your missus or something

I’m looking forward to him responding and lifting another level this weekend against the scum
3 possessions and doesn’t have a match up, against a team that flogged us by ten goals when we last played them.

People need to get a grip.
It’ll be a tight game.

Hope Jmac plays up the ground. I don’t want him anywhere near Fantastia or Stringer.
I don't know who I'd want near Fantasia. In fact I reckon I don't want Fantasia anywhere near their forward line.

To win we have to slow the game down at all costs.

With the footy, control tempo in defensive half, with long kicks to our targets I50 to prevent shallow entries and counter attacks.

Without it, we need to lock the ball in and give them no space over the back. Just slow them down whenever they get the ball back, allow our zone to do the rest.

For three quarters the Swans have shown a perfect blueprint how to play Essendon. They completely controlled the game, and should have been further in front, if they had a half decent forward line. Even though Essendon was able to to kick 4 goals to 2 in the last quarter to win the game, the first three quarters gives us a lot to work with. I reckon we will be 5 goals up by 3/4 time and win from there.

Some ridiculous meltdowns over Jmac coming in for a player who got 3 possessions the week before

fu** me people are acting like he’s f’ed your missus or something

I’m looking forward to him responding and lifting another level this weekend against the scum
Oh so you need to collect the ball and rack possessions a defender do ya? He does his job by stopping his opponent in the D 50... jmac collects disposable but is completely ineffective with it plus is hurt by his opponent... every melt is warranted

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys, what corruption scandal do we think will hit the Bombers next?

They've done salary cap a fair bit, done doping.

Is the Charity Regulator making sure this "kids with cancer" stuff is actually going somewhere other than a Tullamarine slush fund?

If our mid and forward pressure keeps up it makes our defense look immeasurably better. Early season the front half of the ground was doing sfa- the best back 6 of all time would have struggled and looked second rate in that environment.

Things are different now, let's see how we go. I just hope the endurance base is there this week, they're a pretty good 4th quarter team.

I like the call of TT moving into the middle for this one.
He’d add a heap of pace and pressure.

TT and Cameron Zurhaar.

I'm hoping the Bombers are in the dark shorts.

Hey guys, what corruption scandal do we think will hit the Bombers next?

They've done salary cap a fair bit, done doping.

Is the Charity Regulator making sure this "kids with cancer" stuff is actually going somewhere other than a Tullamarine slush fund?
Can see stringer being involved in something like this.

Hi All,

Does anyone know of or have any tickets for sale to tomrorows game v bombers? Im looking for 2 tickets on level 1 or Level 2. There are none left on ticketmaster so hoping someone may have some?

For all those praising Shaw and his "balls" with the changes, I hope he'll show the same testicular fortitude to drop JMac when he isn't performing.

Does anyone here think JMac would have played even one game in the twos if Brad was still coach? He would have been straight back in. I am taking that as a sign that Shaw has at least had a discussion with JMac about the role he needs to play and expectations.

Hi All,

Does anyone know of or have any tickets for sale to tomrorows game v bombers? Im looking for 2 tickets on level 1 or Level 2. There are none left on ticketmaster so hoping someone may have some?

just purchase general admin and get to game early if you can to get decent seat on level 3

just purchase general admin and get to game early if you can to get decent seat on level 3

Not familiar with buying tickets - I go to ticket master and they all seem to be reserved seats, how do I go about purchasing a general admission ticket?
cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back