Game Day Rd17 Bulldogs vs Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We return to the scene of our 2016 premiership triumph for the first time this year!

Not that excited about this TBH. Our season's long dead and it's just a question of who can take this team forward next year and beyond. Although maybe the Demons will find a way to troll their supporters again... :p

The Dees are downhill skiers, they may go out onto the field today thinking they have the match already in the bag and are already preparing for next week's match. We, on the other hand, come out firing like we did against Norf and Geebong, catch them off guard and drill a neat win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah no... not only are GC likely to get pick 2 and 3 but we won’t lose to carltank so you’re dreaming

Saints still have to play us & have some winnable late season games, Brisbane could knock off a few teams before the end of the season as well. I hope Lynch stays at the Suns now as if he leaves, it will only make a direct rival over the next few years much, much stronger.

Saints still have to play us & have some winnable late season games, Brisbane could knock off a few teams before the end of the season as well. I hope Lynch stays at the Suns now as if he leaves, it will only make a direct rival over the next few years much, much stronger.
I would rather win games than instill a tanking culture... there is no guarantee any draftee will turn out the way we want

Monica needs to do more today, I’m hoping we go well but I’m thinking 70-80 point loss. Hope I’m wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back