Game Day Rd17 Bulldogs vs Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our players never get those and if your using senile sandy and derwayne as expert opinions well your struggling
Who said I was using them as expert opinion? I just happened to agree with them and couldn't word it any more succinctly.
I dislike a lot of what most commentators say but I'm prepared to acknowledge them when they get it right. (Sorry, I know it's not very good form for BF)

Who said I was using them as expert opinion? I just happened to agree with them and couldn't word it any more succinctly.
I dislike a lot of what most commentators say but I'm prepared to acknowledge them when they get it right. (Sorry, I know it's not very good form for BF)

You used what the commentators said to back up your opinion. You think it’s a free that’s fine that’s your opinion. Until our kpf get paid those I’ll maintain the opinion it’s only a free depending on who the player is

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Awful, awful quarter. Has become the norm now, play really well first half. Turn into a rabble in the second.

Gawn absolutely dominant that quarter. Really should’ve had a more defensive centre bounce setup and/or put a couple of numbers back for a few minutes to try and stem the tide for a little bit. Going one on one was a recipe for disaster and got ugly quick

Naughton is going to be a multiple AA backman imo, and I’m not typically prone to making those sort of calls about young players. Oozes class.

That said, there are at least half a dozen players out there right now that if you told me two years ago they’d be playing this poorly I’d have bet my house against it. Yet I’m seeing it in full technicolour right now and it’s brutal to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back