Preview Rd18: Changes & prematch discussion vs Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the point - who says you have to replace like with like - it makes no sense unless you think we have the current structure correct. We have the small forwards in the side already and Walker has played that role a number of times in the VFL (at least in parts of games and it would be the role that would best introduce him to the AFL).

The changes to be made were Walker and McKay in with Rat and Turner out. We have got nothing offensively from the latter 2 and the time has come to change our ways.

Fair call. Now that I understand, I tend to agree with you, with the caveat that McKay would possibly make us too tall this week

I interpreted it differently. Harro was responding to posters whinging about no change, by asking what change could reasonably have been made. It was a valid point, and your attempted one-up essentially proves it - 3 of those players are already in the team (and it seems you don't know Walker is not a small forward). So, what is the obvious change that the selection committee missed?

Spot on

That's the point - who says you have to replace like with like -

You don’t, but that’s not what I was responding too.

Personally, Id be making changes this week.

You're about the only one here who isn't completely sick of your braindead repetition.

Mods, is this poster a bot?
TBH it keeps coming out because Macmillan is a spud who keeps playing poorly.
He's just not a good footballer, hence why I continually call him out cos he gets a game every week.
Now if we were winning every week I'd let it slide but we're not, time to try different things and players

And untill then I'll have to keep calling out macmillans spudness

TBH it keeps coming out because Macmillan is a spud who keeps playing poorly.
He's just not a good footballer, hence why I continually call him out cos he gets a game every week.
Now if we were winning every week I'd let it slide but we're not, time to try different things and players

And untill then I'll have to keep calling out macmillans spudness

He’s had way more good games than bad imo

Jacobs a huge out (as usual sadly). Just hard to see us beating them at the G, especially without BJ to balance our midfield. I also worry that last week might have been something of a peak, both football wise and - ya know - spiritually and s**t. That said, look forward to getting along to the G on a crisp clear winter afternoon. Every team except Richmond has had a down patch this year - the filth could be in theirs.

G'day fellas.

As someone who enjoys reading other teams board's leading up to games, i have to say its refreshing to quality of discussion going on over here.

Used to reading utter garbage, its refreshing to read some realistic intelligent thoughts for a change...

This is meh compared to Game Day Thread

Interesting
Intelligent
Engaging
Level headed

...discussion

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everything said is very well thought out and rational.

Yep, the game day threads are magical.
I go there for the level headedness and the ability of almost all posters to positively encourage the players after mistakes are made.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

How does Jacobs still have effects of concussion....

Starting to get very concerning.
Extremely concerning. To think where we would be sitting on the ladder had Waite and Jacobs stayed fit. I have no doubt we would be in the hunt for a home final with a double chance.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Massive game this, biggest our 2 clubs have played in a long while, the loser probably misses finals IMO, considering we have Sydney in Sydney next week.
They aren't all that. Just keep an eye on how many they send on the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back