Game Day Rd18 Freo vs Geelong (Thursday Night Footy @ Optus)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pumped

And i have someone who just started on Monday working where i am and he is a geelong supporter wore his Geelong polo in today. He laughed at the thought of freo winning when i said they would lose tonight. Said show us some respect.

He isn't aware yet i am a freo fan so he will be in for a shock when i wear my freo shirt into work tomorrow after a victory when i surprise him so go Freo

Someone wnated an age comparison in the other thread:

0 - 50 games = Freo 7 players, Geebung 3 players
51 - 100 games = Freo 8, Geebung 5
101 - 200 games = Freo 5, Geebung 7
201 - 300 games = Freo 1, Geebung 6
301 + = Freo 1, Geebung 1

We win this. I feel this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the Suns win today and the Dockers win today it's an amazing Thursday

If neither win, I'm going to the melt thread
Gold Coast playing today too?

Darcy will learn to take on a decent beast tonight when he rucks against Hawkins in the cats fwd 50. The bloke is an absolute monster and has ragdolled both Gawn and NicNat to kick a goal.

Pearce will have a better shot at defending him then Ryan last year though.

Heart says Freo by 10. Head says cats by 20

It's the first quarter where we have often struggled this year. If we come out and get pummeled from the start again then it'll be a long night. If we can go with their heavy contested game early and not get too far down at the start, then we are in with a show. At home - Freo by 11.

I'm so happy to still be in contention at this point in the season after the run we've had since 2016. Everything is coming up Fremantle and I'm backing them in. Darcy to make it three career best games in a row, giving us first use and dominant ground position. Our biggest strength is their biggest weakness.

I really want to see a 45k plus turnout tonight. Biggest game for years, get behind the boys and get loud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back