Preview Rd19: Changes and prematch discussion vs West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

If the AFL deal with this congestion issue, Maj in 2019 would near unstoppable up fwd.

I like seeing Maj near unstoppable all over the ground. I hope we continue to move him about and slot him in to suit where he's needed as the game requires. It's a diverse, and very handy set of attributes Maj has forged in his ever-expanding tool kit (please no puns) and I hope we continue to embrace and utilise his on-field diversity as much as we do his off field work. Just freaking love him. Wherever position he goes.

Do you think this might have something to do with the style of play of the eagles and their precise kicking game hence the ground ball gets would obviously be much less. Last week's wet and windy conditions at Optus stadium against the Dogs would have been a good training run for them.
Good luck and hope to see the camera focusing alot in the coaching box to capture images of Brad Scott's facial expressions when things don't go his way as that will hopefully mean that the Eagles are doing well.

Saw a bit of Simmo in the last quarter

I lold

Remove this Banner Ad

Back