Preview Rd2 Geelong V Hawthorn Fri 12 June 2020 7:50pm @ GMHBA Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a huge Clark fan. But it appears that they are concerned about defensive accountability and want Jed in for that reason. I still would have found a role for Jordy anyway, but not totally incensed by the changes overall.

Having said that, if Fort comes in as the half-smart 'late change' for Rhys, I will lose it big style.

Geelong $1.62 in head to head markets

I couldnt have stolen money - monopoly money - Allan Bond money - in fact any type of money on the Cats at that price

Hawthorn $13 to win by plus 40 pts - obviously i hope it doesnt happen - but its not out of the realms of possibility - thats the margin they beat West Coast in the final game last year over in Perth - plus they have got a great record at KP

$1.62 you fair dinkum have to be kidding

I couldnt have stolen money - monopoly money - Allan Bond money - in fact any type of money on the Cats at that price

Hawthorn $13 to win by plus 40 pts - obviously i hope it doesnt happen - but its not out of the realms of possibility - thats the margin they beat West Coast in the final game last year over in Perth - plus they have got a great record at KP

Is there a single player apart from Burgoyne(Port) who has ever played at KP?
That record is now way in the past, 2006.

Hawthorn $13 to win by plus 40 pts - obviously i hope it doesnt happen - but its not out of the realms of possibility

If anything like tonight's match (for the sake of the code let's hope not no matter who wins) it may be the right odds as neither could even put 40+ on the board to begin with.

May as well hand that money to the nearest person you see on the street today because Hawthorn by 40+ is simply not happening.
This will be another close contest with only 3 goals separating the teams.

Geelong's home ground should be the difference. From the best spots to lead too in the pockets, to the wind advantage. It gives us an automatic 2 or 3 goal head start.

I challenge you to a $10,000 bet that Geelong will win at those odds (so you should win an easy $14,000)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May as well hand that money to the nearest person you see on the street today because Hawthorn by 40+ is simply not happening.
This will be another close contest with only 3 goals separating the teams.

Geelong's home ground should be the difference. From the best spots to lead too in the pockets, to the wind advantage. It gives us an automatic 2 or 3 goal head start.
Yeah, I actually don't think many games at all this year will have a 40 point margin.

I'm a huge Clark fan. But it appears that they are concerned about defensive accountability and want Jed in for that reason. I still would have found a role for Jordy anyway, but not totally incensed by the changes overall.

Having said that, if Fort comes in as the half-smart 'late change' for Rhys, I will lose it big style.

bews is a great matchup for breust so I get that but I reckon Clark is more critical to how we play than Narkle is so I would have dropped the latter.

Must be some fitness issue with Clark. No other explanation as he’s an absolute gun. At 19 and already more influential than about half the starting line up
Doesn't like guarding grass and minding space, likes to take the game on run and carry the footy which is not in Scotts plan for tonight, watch us stand off the Hawks waiting for the mistake that won't come and when it's our turn try and creep the pill around the boundary or bomb it long down the line to a waiting McEvoy or Ceglar.

Doesn't like guarding grass and minding space, likes to take the game on run and carry the footy which is not in Scotts plan for tonight, watch us stand off the Hawks waiting for the mistake that won't come and when it's our turn try and creep the pill around the boundary or bomb it long down the line to a waiting McEvoy or Ceglar.

I like what he brings to the game too, so it's disappointing not to see him out there. Hopefully he forces his way in soon.

No doubt going to be contested game and a battle around the stoppages, winner will be who makes the most of their opportunities

Scully too (If he's playing) Frawley as well
Think Worpel was a Falcon????

All these guys might have played there before, but wasn’t the original point that they have a good record there?

Surely these guys that have played there for port, swans, saints, demons etc would have barely won a thing, if in fact at all.

Gut feel, but doubt anyone will beat us by over 20 points in any game for the rest of the season. Short quarters, our slow pace and very strong defense will make it hard for the opposition to score.

We may have games of sub 40 scores ourselves though.

I am just finding it so hard to care right now. I have mates coming over to watch the game with, I hope that my apathy turns around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back