Game Day Rd20 2018 Richmond vs Geelong MCG 7:50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rubbish game. Let them have a sniff all night and a few of you shut me down at half time when I said our lack of killer instinct in our good patches let them back in it. We gave the Pies the same sniff last week. It will catch up to us eventually - We aren't always going to finish off stronger then our opponent and the Cats stormed home stronger then us. Lloyd showed in that second half he can be real quality depth for us but we lose a few good players like Broad, Prestia & Houli and our bottom 3 players that come in are hot garbage at AFL level. Hope we learn a lot from this. Doesn't feel like a great win.

Rubbish game. Let them have a sniff all night and a few of you shut me down at half time when I said our lack of killer instinct in our good patches let them back in it. We gave the Pies the same sniff last week. It will catch up to us eventually - We aren't always going to finish off stronger then our opponent and the Cats stormed home stronger then us. Lloyd showed in that second half he can be real quality depth for us but we lose a few good players like Broad, Prestia & Houli and our bottom 3 players that come in are hot garbage at AFL level. Hope we learn a lot from this. Doesn't feel like a great win.
19 straight wins at the G, premiership. two games clear on top. hard to please much?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

19 straight wins at the G, premiership. two games clear on top. hard to please much?

Great teams & even great players can always get better. Golden State, Patriots never think they're perfect. That's how we go from winning 1 flag to potentially with this side winning 2 or 3.

Whatd you think of the umps ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back