Preview Rd20: Changes and prematch discussion vs Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am firmly of the opinion that what some people are reading as a smirk is actually more of a grimace-meets-'resting stupid grin' face.

Small distinction but an important one.
Absolutely, OD, I've been saying this all along. The very idea that LMac would be smiling after making a bad mistake is just plain ludicrous. If anything, the look is one of embarrassment.

Stop smirking son! I said get your hands on it! No no no, or on the ground you... Stop smirking you arrogant little born to it!
Hit them on the chest. Take your hand out of your trousers and prepare for the game. Hit the kick to the chest (or the space). You're smirking at me again! Oh How I wish for a real and long and deadly war so the living boys would never have the heart to smirk.

No offense to you GBS. I am reading a novel about World War 1, and am amazed at the lack of PlayStation down time available.
Anyway, the McDonald smirk makes me angry.
Doesn't physics say that rankles are chills that are the flips off cold air that have become trapped between the jacket and the body. Held tight, the jacket keeps these flips held in?

Sir you sound rankled?

It goes without saying that a loss this week would go down like a lead balloon! Having said that, BL’s biggest defeat at the Gabba this season has been by 27 points. So, it’s going to be tough - especially now that Higgins is out.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Declan Mountford, Tom Murphy, Luke Davies-Uniacke and Ben McKay are the emergencies.

Instagram_Team_Graphic_Rd20.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back