Votes: 11 4.9%
  • Liam Baker

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Brandon Ellis

Votes: 8 3.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently they have a clock that if it isn't in sync with another clock then they make up when they let the first clock run providing that a stoppage presents so it matches the other clock assuming that the other clock is the correct time. Make sense? The problem with all these clocks is that one never has any idea what the other clocks are doing and we all know what happens when too many clocks start waving their hands around.

a man with one watch always knows the time. A man with two watches is never sure.

Cotchin got more votes from the coaches than any of the Holy Trinity. Can someone post on the MB on thread that questions whether Cotch should be dropped.

I would guess

10 Tim Kelly (Geel) 5 each obviously

8 Kane Lambert (Rich) 4 each again obviously

3 Trent Cotchin (Rich) Dimma

3 Mark Blicavs (Geel) Scott

2 Alex Rance (Rich) Scott

2 Jack Riewoldt (Rich) Dimma

1 Dustin Martin (Rich) Dimma

1 Patrick Dangerfield (Geel) Scott

Won’t see all 4 return , could easily see it as a good run for houli , interesting to see if any players are managed
I think they'll only bring in two. Broad and Prestia. Graham the following week.

the qf, pf and gf were tight contests until the 2nd half.
when other teams take the game on and the game opens up, we destroy them.

are the cats the exception that proves the rule?

watching the replay, we made 7 glaring mistakes in ten minutes in the 2nd which cost us at least 3 goals. Had we been 40+ points up at half time, game over, we win by 3 or 4 goals at least.

so, i think the score flattered the cats. i also think that if other teams try the long kick through the centre that they open themselves up to a thrashing from us.

so, far from exposing a weakness, have geeflog given us the keys to the trophy cabinet?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the qf, pf and gf were tight contests until the 2nd half.
when other teams take the game on and the game opens up, we destroy them.

are the cats the exception that proves the rule?

watching the replay, we made 7 glaring mistakes in ten minutes in the 2nd which cost us at least 3 goals. Had we been 40+ points up at half time, game over, we win by 3 or 4 goals.

so, i think the score flattered the cats. i also think that if other teams try the long kick through the centre that they open themselves up to a thrashing from us.

so far from exposing a weakness have geeflog given us the keys to the trophy cabinet?
Are you David king?

Need to win obviously but GWS smacked them by over 100pts but would have preferred a 10pt win without injuries. Any injuries in the next 3 weeks could be potentially season ending so for me its a win, margin not important but to come through unscathed thats the main thing.

Lambert smoky for the Brownlow?

We will possibly win 18 games, already won 15, he has been close to our best in many of them. Could already have a few 2 and 3 votes to his name...
This will be the most boring brownlow in history. The tv ratings wil be fascinating. Mitchel will do it so easy it will be a yawn fest.

Sorry roacheee but no.
I heard on good authority that we are very beatable, we are not some juggernaut like some teams in the past and if Geelong get another crack at it then we are toast!
lol

all of this assertion is predicated on a tenuous assumption though, does anyone listen to that geelong flog?

Cats took their chances down the middle.Do it again next time they and others might not be as lucky.Certainly not a certainty that thats the way yo beat us.

As far as I'm concerned, Stick Prestia and Graham in the center and it does enough to inhibit the Cats in the center corridor that the game dynamic changes enormously in our favour.

The Cats might have come very close last week, but they don't worry me anywhere near as much as GWS.

But as for handing the keys to the trophy cabinet, I just go back to what Dimma says about learning more from your losses than your victories. By extension you learn more from an "almost loss" than you do from pantsing the opposition. So I think last week's game will teach us some lessons that will be invaluable over the remainder of the season. Geelong might well have done more to help than to harm our flag chances by exposing a few places in which our game can be improved. I don't believe they gave cause to think they've got our measure.

Back